2 weeks left Donnie
Justan
2024-01-29 14:22:46 UTC
Do you want to be rememberd as a valued participant in rec.boats?
Or do you want to be remembered as the dumb sidekick of the
biggest deadbeat lying asshole rec.boats has ever
seen?
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
True North
2024-01-29 20:14:56 UTC
Post by Justan
Do you want to be rememberd as a valued participant in rec.boats?
Or do you want to be remembered as the dumb sidekick of the
biggest deadbeat lying asshole rec.boats has ever
seen?
--
I fear you are correct.
Since there are no sensible, logical or middle of the road posters left in here, my unselfish efforts to educate and better this group will be soon forgotten.
On the other hand, if I get bored enough over our long damp dark winter, I might look around to see if I can re-emerge. I do feel a duty to continue my mission.
345...@gmail.com
OK, dumb sidekick it is!
Justan
2024-01-29 23:15:51 UTC
On Monday, January 29, 2024 at 3:14:58PM UTC-5, True North wrote:> On Monday 29 January 2024 at 10:22:54 UTC-4, Justan wrote: > > Do you want to be rememberd as a valued participant in rec.boats? > > Or do you want to be remembered as the dumb sidekick of the > > biggest deadbeat lying asshole rec.boats has ever > > seen? > > --> I fear you are correct. > Since there are no sensible, logical or middle of the road posters left in here, my unselfish efforts to educate and better this group will be soon forgotten. > I can only hope that one kernel or seed will eventually flourish in the dimly lit minds of all y'all. > On the other hand, if I get bored enough over our long damp dark winter, I might look around to see if I can re-emerge. I do feel a duty to continue my mission.OK, dumb sidekick it is!
Please. No help from the audience.
They are simple yes or no questions. He ought to be able to
provide answers. If not, he's even dumber than I
thought.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pocquito Loco
He is.
Pocquito Loco
Looks like you chose the second alternative.
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-26 23:39:43 UTC
Post by True North
Post by Justan
Do you want to be rememberd as a valued participant in rec.boats?
Or do you want to be remembered as the dumb sidekick of the
biggest deadbeat lying asshole rec.boats has ever
seen?
--
I fear you are correct.
Since there are no sensible, logical or middle of the road posters left in here, my unselfish efforts to educate and better this group will be soon forgotten.
I can only hope that one kernel or seed will eventually flourish in the dimly lit minds of all y'all.
On the other hand, if I get bored enough over our long damp dark winter, I might look around to see if I can re-emerge. I do feel a duty to continue my mission.
Looks like you chose the second alternative.
Looks like Justine's trans hormone therapy has come to an end.