Greg
Justan
2024-01-27 02:21:34 UTC
Anyone know how to contact Greg?
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
g***@aol.com
2024-01-28 00:10:31 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 21:21:34 -0500 (EST), Justan <***@2.com> wrote:
I got your Email and answered it. What do I owe you
True North
2024-01-28 01:56:49 UTC
Post by Justan
Anyone know how to contact Greg?
Greg.....
I'm almost nervous to ask but how is Judy doing these days. From your posts a year ago I got the impression she was unwell.
Pocquito Loco
She's dead!
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-24 17:08:04 UTC
Post by Justan
Anyone know how to contact Greg?
Greg.....
I'm almost nervous to ask but how is Judy doing these days. From your posts a year ago I got the impression she was unwell.
Don't believe everything you read here! Remember the last time you
were a dummy.
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-26 23:42:51 UTC
Post by Justan
Anyone know how to contact Greg?
Greg.....
I'm almost nervous to ask but how is Judy doing these days. From your posts a year ago I got the impression she was unwell.
Don't believe everything you read here! Remember the last time you
were a dummy.
I think I would like to fuck Justine one more time. She seems to like
it in the ass.
Justan
2024-01-28 03:06:45 UTC
And I replied back. I don't want anything. Perhaps you didn't get
it. Email your phone number to ***@duck.com
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-04 00:21:15 UTC
Did you confirm that Judy is dead?
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-24 17:07:06 UTC
You can catch him on facebook also. Just be prepared to laugh!
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-26 23:43:19 UTC
On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 12:07:06 -0500, Pocquito Loco
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
Anyone know how to contact Greg?
You can catch him on facebook also. Just be prepared to laugh!
Justine is dressed as a girl on Facebook.