Orange Menace gone Looney Tunes?
True North
2024-01-22 21:15:25 UTC
What the 8ell!
Trump thinks Nikki Hayley was in charge of Capital Security back when his goons attacked the capital?
Even his most speadfast admires like The John and Ditzy dan must question that.
True North
2024-01-22 21:17:52 UTC
make that *ell and steadfast admirers
Alex
2024-01-23 00:13:50 UTC
Post by True North
Post by True North
What the 8ell!
Trump thinks Nikki Hayley was in charge of Capital Security back when his goons attacked the capital?
Even his most speadfast admires like The John and Ditzy dan must question that.
make that *ell and steadfast admirers
Get it right the first time, short timer.

Biden announces that he me with someone who was never there, or worse -
was dead.
True North
2024-01-23 14:37:08 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by True North
What the 8ell!
Trump thinks Nikki Hayley was in charge of Capital Security back when his goons attacked the capital?
Even his most speadfast admires like The John and Ditzy dan must question that.
make that *ell and steadfast admirers
Get it right the first time, short timer.
Biden announces that he me with someone who was never there, or worse -
was dead.
huh? "that he me with" ??
What are yall blathering about, jorge?
justan
2024-01-23 15:24:37 UTC
Post by True North
Post by Alex
Post by True North
What the 8ell!
Trump thinks Nikki Hayley was in charge of Capital Security back when his goons attacked the capital?
Even his most speadfast admires like The John and Ditzy dan must question that.
make that *ell and steadfast admirers
Get it right the first time, short timer.
Biden announces that he me with someone who was never there, or worse -
was dead.
huh? "that he me with" ??
What are yall blathering about, jorge?
Wassa matta. Yur pea size brain caint process typos?
Pocquito Loco
Add a 't' dipshit. Sure as hell not as bad as the shit you put here!
345...@gmail.com
Donnie is truly the dimmest bulb in the drawer. His reply was filled with misspellings and grammatical errors.
Pocquito Loco
Donnie is an error. His parents must be really ashamed.
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-04 00:22:31 UTC
Post by True North
Post by Alex
Post by True North
What the 8ell!
Trump thinks Nikki Hayley was in charge of Capital Security back when his goons attacked the capital?
Even his most speadfast admires like The John and Ditzy dan must question that.
make that *ell and steadfast admirers
Get it right the first time, short timer.
Biden announces that he me with someone who was never there, or worse -
was dead.
huh? "that he me with" ??
What are yall blathering about, jorge?
He has trouble typing when Trump is so far up his ass.

justan
2024-01-23 15:28:11 UTC
Post by True North
Post by True North
What the 8ell!
Trump thinks Nikki Hayley was in charge of Capital Security back when his goons attacked the capital?
Even his most speadfast admires like The John and Ditzy dan must question that.
make that *ell and steadfast admirers
yall needs a spel cheka reely bad.