Turn off the lights
Justan
2024-04-24 12:34:55 UTC
2024-04-24 22:22:01 UTC
2024-04-24 22:57:16 UTC
2024-04-26 01:12:19 UTC
2024-04-26 23:13:47 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
Anyone want to do the honors?
FJB!
Justine wants you!
Why aren't you dead or in jail, Harry?
What's amazing to me is that you and your lesbian girlfriend Justine
think I'm this Harry character. Do you beat off your little trans dick
when you think of him?
Justan
2024-04-28 16:15:44 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
Anyone want to do the honors?
FJB!
Justine wants you!
Why aren't you dead or in jail, Harry?
I'll bet he wishes he was. Either way he wouldn't have to worry about
where his next meal is coming from. And we all know how he likes to chow
down. :-)
justan
2024-04-29 23:44:28 UTC
Post by Justan
Post by Alex
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
Anyone want to do the honors?
FJB!
Justine wants you!
Why aren't you dead or in jail, Harry?
I'll bet he wishes he was. Either way he wouldn't have to worry about
where his next meal is coming from. And we all know how he likes to chow
down. :-)
And, I like to chow down on dick.
Justan
2024-04-30 11:20:22 UTC
Post by justan
Post by Justan
Post by Alex
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
Anyone want to do the honors?
FJB!
Justine wants you!
Why aren't you dead or in jail, Harry?
I'll bet he wishes he was. Either way he wouldn't have to worry about
where his next meal is coming from. And we all know how he likes to chow
down. :-)
And, I like to chow down on dick.
Well bless your cock sucking little heart. :-(
Pocquito Loco
2024-05-03 23:58:10 UTC
Post by Justan
Post by justan
Post by Justan
Post by Alex
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
Anyone want to do the honors?
FJB!
Justine wants you!
Why aren't you dead or in jail, Harry?
I'll bet he wishes he was. Either way he wouldn't have to worry about
where his next meal is coming from. And we all know how he likes to chow
down. :-)
And, I like to chow down on dick.
Well bless your cock sucking little heart. :-(
That's what you said when you were over.

Pocquito Loco
2024-04-24 22:56:59 UTC
Post by Justan
Anyone want to do the honors?
I thought you like getting fucked in the ass with the lights on????