A social experiment.
Justan
2024-02-25 13:14:03 UTC
Be daring.
Invite an alien into your home.
What's the worst that could happen?
Thanks Joe.
--
no vota democrat

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-25 15:53:50 UTC
Post by Justan
Be daring.
Invite an alien into your home.
What's the worst that could happen?
Thanks Joe.
Maybe that's what happened to Harry. I"m surprised Donnie, being the
caring, heartfelt liberal he is, hasn't already done so.
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-26 23:34:05 UTC
Be daring.. come out as a tranny.
Justan
2024-02-27 14:27:08 UTC
Be daring Harry. Use one of your own screen names. Stop behaving
like a wounded jackass. It's not the rec.boats posters who got
you where you're at. You did it on your own.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pocquito Loco
2024-03-02 00:36:56 UTC
Post by Justan
Be daring Harry. Use one of your own screen names. Stop behaving
like a wounded jackass. It's not the rec.boats posters who got
you where you're at. You did it on your own.
I noticed that you're the one who needed to reply to an obvious troll.
Sounds like projection to me.