Where is Harry?
345...@gmail.com
2024-02-17 16:13:59 UTC
I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address
Debtors' prison?
Justan
2024-02-17 19:02:45 UTC
On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 8:16:28AM UTC-5, Justan wrote:> I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address Debtors' prison?
Could be. I wonder why his wife doesn't bring him his mail.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
True North
2024-02-17 20:29:15 UTC
I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address
If I was y'all, I'd be saving my cards and donation money for the orange menace. He'll be slithering around soon enough with his hand out looking for money to pay his new York judgment.
...and all y'all want this clown to be your next president?
Alex
2024-02-18 06:29:35 UTC
Post by True North
I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address
If I was y'all, I'd be saving my cards and donation money for the orange menace. He'll be slithering around soon enough with his hand out looking for money to pay his new York judgment.
...and all y'all want this clown to be your next president?
He's going to win because we have a corpse for a president right now.
Even your brothers and sisters in Australia are laughing at him:

He's an embarrassment.
justan
2024-02-18 18:35:45 UTC
Of course! There's nothing like voting for someone who is barred from
running a food cart in New York. Sounds ok to me!
Post by Alex
Post by True North
I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address
If I was y'all, I'd be saving my cards and donation money for the orange menace. He'll be slithering around soon enough with his hand out looking for money to pay his new York judgment.
...and all y'all want this clown to be your next president?
He's going to win because we have a corpse for a president right now.
http://youtu.be/kd3hSSRVDso
He's an embarrassment.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
345...@gmail.com
2024-02-18 16:05:56 UTC
I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address
If I was y'all, I'd be saving my cards and donation money for the orange menace. He'll be slithering around soon enough with his hand out looking for money to pay his new York judgment.
...and all y'all want this clown to be your next president?
The politically motivated judgment? Nearly 15 years ago he got some loans that the bank had the job of verifying and accepting on their own terms. They were paid back, were not defaulted on. They may not have done their due diligence but they are happy with the outcome. The banks loaned the money at terms that the banks set, and the banks were paid back according to their own terms. So who was hurt, other than maybe you and some other snowflake libtards? The money spent prosecuting would have been better spent shutting down the canuck baby seal slaughters that are still going on.

Personally I hope Nikki wins the presidency, but that's not likely to happen.
Pocquito Loco
Agreed.
justan
2024-02-18 19:39:16 UTC
Post by True North
I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address
If I was y'all, I'd be saving my cards and donation money for the orange menace. He'll be slithering around soon enough with his hand out looking for money to pay his new York judgment.
...and all y'all want this clown to be your next president?
Have you lost track of Fat Harry? Rumor has it his sugar mama sold her
house and moved back to Jacksonville. He is nowhere to be found.
True North
2024-02-18 22:13:28 UTC
Post by justan
I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address
If I was y'all, I'd be saving my cards and donation money for the orange menace. He'll be slithering around soon enough with his hand out looking for money to pay his new York judgment.
...and all y'all want this clown to be your next president?
Have you lost track of Fat Harry? Rumor has it his sugar mama sold her
house and moved back to Jacksonville. He is nowhere to be found.
Unlike all y'all turds frockling in The John's toilet bowl, we don't hold hands and converse daily.
Maybe he's sailing the 7 seas on a world cruise.
Bill
Did he manage to get another loan he can’t pay back?
True North
You could do the same thing Swill, if only you gave up the booze.
Bill
2024-02-19 19:31:23 UTC
Post by True North
Post by Bill
Post by True North
Post by justan
Post by True North
I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address
If I was y'all, I'd be saving my cards and donation money for the
orange menace. He'll be slithering around soon enough with his hand out
looking for money to pay his new York judgment.
...and all y'all want this clown to be your next president?
Have you lost track of Fat Harry? Rumor has it his sugar mama sold her
house and moved back to Jacksonville. He is nowhere to be found.
Unlike all y'all turds frockling in The John's toilet bowl, we don't hold
hands and converse daily.
Maybe he's sailing the 7 seas on a world cruise.
Did he manage to get another loan he can’t pay back?
You could do the same thing Swill, if only you gave up the booze.
I don’t need loans. Just got back from a couple weeks in Costa Rica. No
loans. Bought a 2023 RAV4 Prime. No loan. Getting a science degree,
payed a lot more than no degree, or a Harry liberal arts degree.
Bill
2024-02-19 19:52:39 UTC
Post by Bill
Post by True North
Post by Bill
Post by True North
Post by justan
Post by True North
[...]
Also, went to Napa for the lighted art show. Did have one beer at
Downtown Joe’s brewery. Along with fish and chips and wife had fantastic
stuffed gnocchi with cream pesto sauce. No loan required.
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-20 00:45:57 UTC
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 17:15:27 -0800 (PST), True North
Post by True North
Post by True North
Post by justan
Post by True North
I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address
If I was y'all, I'd be saving my cards and donation money for the
orange menace. He'll be slithering around soon enough with his hand out
looking for money to pay his new York judgment.
...and all y'all want this clown to be your next president?
Have you lost track of Fat Harry? Rumor has it his sugar mama sold her
house and moved back to Jacksonville. He is nowhere to be found.
Unlike all y'all turds frockling in The John's toilet bowl, we don't hold
hands and converse daily.
Maybe he's sailing the 7 seas on a world cruise.
Did he manage to get another loan he can’t pay back?
You could do the same thing Swill, if only you gave up the booze.
The little billie goat is still around? Maybe he should buy some Trump
sneakers.
waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
2024-02-19 05:24:14 UTC
I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address
Try sending it to: 11972 Lazarette Ct
Jacksonville, FL 32258
Justan
2024-02-19 14:31:41 UTC
"***@hotmail.com" <***@gmail.com>
Wrote in message:r
On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 8:16:28AM UTC-5, Justan wrote:> I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address > Try sending it to: 11972 Lazarette CtJacksonville, FL 32258
I don't think Harry lives there. Karen apparently lives there with
her boyfriend Ken and her mother.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-20 00:46:44 UTC
Sounds like you're jealous that Ken is taken.
True North
SNERK!
justan
2024-02-21 04:59:31 UTC
Post by True North
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
Wrote in message:r
On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 8:16:28 AM UTC-5, Justan wrote:> I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address > Try sending it to: 11972 Lazarette CtJacksonville, FL 32258
I don't think Harry lives there. Karen apparently lives there with
her boyfriend Ken and her mother.
Sounds like you're jealous that Ken is taken.
SNERK!
Yur snerkin days are almost over.Tik Tok
True North
Yer gonna miss me......
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-26 23:36:23 UTC
Post by justan
Post by True North
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
Wrote in message:r
On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 8:16:28 AM UTC-5, Justan wrote:> I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address > Try sending it to: 11972 Lazarette CtJacksonville, FL 32258
I don't think Harry lives there. Karen apparently lives there with
her boyfriend Ken and her mother.
Sounds like you're jealous that Ken is taken.
SNERK!
Yur snerkin days are almost over.Tik Tok
Sounds like you can't get your tranny hormone therapy any more. Tik
Tok
Pocquito Loco
Still don't get it, do you boy?
Alex
Dipshit is gone!
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-26 23:38:09 UTC
Post by True North
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
Wrote in message:r
On Saturday, February 17, 2024 at 8:16:28 AM UTC-5, Justan wrote:> I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address > Try sending it to: 11972 Lazarette CtJacksonville, FL 32258
I don't think Harry lives there. Karen apparently lives there with
her boyfriend Ken and her mother.
Sounds like you're jealous that Ken is taken.
SNERK!
Still don't get it, do you boy?
Dipshit is gone!
Justine's asshole is still pretty tight!

Pocquito Loco
I can get Justine every night if I want...
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-24 17:36:02 UTC
Just sent a letter there. We'll see what happens.
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-26 23:37:39 UTC
Post by ***@hotmail.com
I sent him a card and it came back undeliverable. No forwarding address
Try sending it to: 11972 Lazarette Ct
Jacksonville, FL 32258
Just sent a letter there. We'll see what happens.
How come Justine has blocked my number??