Dedicated to Donnie
Justan
2024-01-30 12:42:22 UTC

no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
True North
2024-01-30 14:48:51 UTC
Post by Justan
http://youtu.be/cmSbXsFE3l8
--
no vota democrata
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Well, ain't that sweet!
If you feel that strongly maybe all y'all should set up a Go Fund Me to pay my membership on something that will let me continue my good works. All y'all sure do need the guidance and direction.
Alex
2024-01-31 00:34:54 UTC
Post by True North
Post by Justan
http://youtu.be/cmSbXsFE3l8
You're that broke?  Pretty sad.
True North
2024-01-31 02:46:30 UTC
Post by True North
Post by Justan
http://youtu.be/cmSbXsFE3l8
--
no vota democrata
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Well, ain't that sweet!
If you feel that strongly maybe all y'all should set up a Go Fund Me to pay my membership on something that will let me continue my good works. All y'all sure do need the guidance and direction.
You're that broke? Pretty sad.
Not at all Jorge, but why should I pay good money to educate all y'all?
345...@gmail.com
2024-01-31 13:51:37 UTC
Post by True North
Post by True North
Post by Justan
http://youtu.be/cmSbXsFE3l8
As I told you a long time ago, you couldn't teach a toilet to flush. Even after spending your working years trying to. Eh?
Justan
2024-01-31 16:37:39 UTC
On Tuesday 30 January 2024 at 20:35:07 UTC-4, Alex wrote:> True North wrote: > > On Tuesday 30 January 2024 at 08:42:27 UTC-4, Justan wrote: > >> http://youtu.be/cmSbXsFE3l8 > >> -- > >> no vota democrata > >> > >> > >> ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > >> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html > > > > Well, ain't that sweet! > > If you feel that strongly maybe all y'all should set up a Go Fund Me to pay my membership on something that will let me continue my good works. All y'all sure do need the guidance and direction.> You're that broke? Pretty sad.Not at all Jorge, but why should I pay good money to educate all y'all?
I agree. Don't do it. We know how to reach out to you if we want
your input. Conversely, you can use your butt buddy to
communicate to us. Where theres a will theres a way.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Alex
2024-02-02 00:23:35 UTC
Post by True North
Post by True North
Post by Justan
http://youtu.be/cmSbXsFE3l8
--
no vota democrata
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Well, ain't that sweet!
If you feel that strongly maybe all y'all should set up a Go Fund Me to pay my membership on something that will let me continue my good works. All y'all sure do need the guidance and direction.
You're that broke? Pretty sad.
Not at all Jorge, but why should I pay good money to educate all y'all?
You've spent money on far worse.  You've lost your ass on boat
purchases, genius.
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-24 17:10:52 UTC
Post by Justan
http://youtu.be/cmSbXsFE3l8
Donnie would try doing it with beer.
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-26 23:38:47 UTC
On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 12:10:52 -0500, Pocquito Loco
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
http://youtu.be/cmSbXsFE3l8
Donnie would try doing it with beer.
I try doing it with lube, but Justine likes it to hurt.