Just for y'all, Justine
True North
2024-02-10 22:33:15 UTC
I'd like to send this tune out to y'all and your fellow bowl dwellers.
Listen carefully to the lyrics.

Justan
2024-02-11 13:35:20 UTC
I'd like to send this tune out to y'all and your fellow bowl dwellers.Listen carefully to the http://youtu.be/3r_qd2yxIsM
American woman radio? Seriously Donnie, put your man pants on if
ya got em. :-)
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
345...@gmail.com
2024-02-11 17:21:43 UTC
Post by Justan
I'd like to send this tune out to y'all and your fellow bowl dwellers.Listen carefully to the http://youtu.be/3r_qd2yxIsM
American woman radio? Seriously Donnie, put your man pants on if
ya got em. :-)
We can only hope it's just the lack of sunlight and the frigid temps that are causing donna to act like this. He may be just a step behind Biden.

"Southern by the grace of God."
True North
When you're being fed pablum and waiting for your daily depends replacement I'll still be out boating and camping.
Justan
2024-02-12 16:39:08 UTC
Well shiver me timbers. I didn't figger you to be the outdoorsy
type. Especially in the hostile environment you live
in.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
True North
2024-02-12 17:42:18 UTC
Post by Justan
Well shiver me timbers. I didn't figger you to be the outdoorsy
type. Especially in the hostile environment you live
in.
--
no vota democrata
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
It's no country for girliemen, Justine.
On the other hand it's a paradise for anyone who can go a day or two without their lace hanky.
345...@gmail.com
2024-02-12 18:59:05 UTC
Post by Justan
Well shiver me timbers. I didn't figger you to be the outdoorsy
type. Especially in the hostile environment you live
in.
--
no vota democrata
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
It's no country for girliemen, Justine.
On the other hand it's a paradise for anyone who can go a day or two without their lace hanky.
Then what the 'ell are you doing there?
Oh, and I've seen your part of the frozen north. It's no paradise. Far from it.
True North
Forgot your lace hanky, eh?
Justan
2024-02-13 14:17:50 UTC
Well aren't you the pot calling the kettle black. I recall that
you were the girly boy who wouldn't/couldn't shovel his own snow
and coerced your neighbor to do it for you. Or got your wife to
push your boat while you steered the tongue wheel. Or be a step
and fetch it for your lazy boy when he runs out of beer. Or
inquired about motorized tongue wheel to push his tiny boat
around his tiny yard. You should be thankful that we were able to
talk you out of that one. Speaking of tiny, was that your pop up
tent camper you have on your tiny driveway?
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
345...@gmail.com
LOL. To be fair, he can't really push anything around. Don't you remember those little, bowed legs he has? His knees haven't been on speaking terms in 50 years. That tiny pop-up works just fine for him, though. No worries about bumping his head on the low ceiling!
345...@gmail.com
2024-02-12 19:00:13 UTC
Based on the pics of his house, it was apparent that he spends very little time outdoors.
Justan
2024-02-13 14:33:54 UTC
Hopefully he won't be spending his idle time here beginning next
week. Good riddance.
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
True North
2024-02-13 15:14:00 UTC
Post by Justan
Hopefully he won't be spending his idle time here beginning next
week. Good riddance.
--
no vota democrata
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
SNERK!
You two gals are getting your panties all twisted up in a knot.
Looks like I'm performing a needed public service right up to the end.
Justan
2024-02-14 21:11:53 UTC
End of what?
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
True North
2024-02-14 21:57:59 UTC
Post by Justan
End of what?
--
no vota democrata
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
End of an era, end of common sense etc etc.
Bill
2024-02-14 23:32:06 UTC
Post by True North
Post by Justan
On Tuesday 13 February 2024 at 10:33:59 UTC-4, Justan wrote:>
February 12, 2024 at 11:39:14 AM UTC-5, Justan wrote:> True North
2024 at 8:35:26 AM UTC-5, Justan wrote: > > True North
tune out to y'all and your fellow bowl dwellers.Listen carefully to the
http://youtu.be/3r_qd2yxIsM > > American woman
radio? Seriously Donnie, put your man pants on if > > ya got em. :-)>
We can only hope it's just the lack of sunlight and the frigid temps
that are causing donna to act like this. He may be just a step behind
Biden. > > "Southern by the grace of God."Yeah, sure!When you're being
fed pablum and waiting for your daily depends replacement I'll still be
out boating and camping. > > Well shiver me timbers. I didn't figger
you to be the outdoorsy > type. Especially in the hostile environment
you live > in.Based on the pics of his house, it was apparent that he
spends very little time outdoors. > > Hopefully he won't be spending
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlSNERK!You
You never had common sense Donnie.
Alex
True, but somehow all salespeople do - at least in Canada.
Justan
2024-02-15 13:34:11 UTC
Who needs common sense when you got Dr Phil, Harry Krause, pup
tent sellers, and boat salesmen sitting on your shoulder. Right
Donna?
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
justan
2024-02-18 18:39:03 UTC
you're being fed pablum and waiting for your daily depends replacement I'll still be out boating and camping. > > Well shiver me timbers. I didn't figger you to be the outdoorsy > type. Especially in the hostile environment you live > in.Based on the pics of his house, it was apparent that he spends very little time outdoors. > > Hopefully he won't be spending his idle time here beginning next > week. Good riddance.> -- > no vota democrata > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlSNERK!You two gals are getting your panties all twisted up in a knot.Looks like I'm performing a needed public service right up to the end. > > End of what?> -- >ting noe vota democrata > > > ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- > https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.htmlDuh!End of an era, end of common sense etc etc.
Who needs common sense when Trump likes to fuck me in the ass?
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
justan
2024-02-18 18:38:26 UTC
I'd like to send this tune out to y'all and your fellow bowl dwellers.Listen carefully to the http://youtu.be/3r_qd2yxIsM
American woman radio? Seriously, I wish I had man pants!
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----