Between a rock and a hard place.
Justan
2024-06-03 11:41:00 UTC
An old man has a hard decision. Allow his son to be tried by an
impartial judge and jury, convicted, and jailed for some of the crimes
he committed, or give up any hopes of being reelected to the office he
didn't deserve in the first place.
Alex
I vote C - all of the above.
justan
2024-06-04 21:13:08 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by Justan
An old man has a hard decision. Allow his son to be tried by an
impartial judge and jury, convicted, and jailed for some of the crimes
he committed, or give up any hopes of being reelected to the office he
didn't deserve in the first place.
I vote C - all of the above.
When are we getting together? I want you!
Bill
So Joe Biden has a problem.
justan
2024-06-04 21:11:48 UTC
justan
2024-06-04 21:12:36 UTC
Post by Justan
An old man has a hard decision. Allow his son to be tried by an
impartial judge and jury, convicted, and jailed for some of the crimes
he committed, or give up any hopes of being reelected to the office he
didn't deserve in the first place.
Also, I liked getting fucked in the ass by a convicted felon.
Pocquito Loco
2024-06-05 20:58:42 UTC
Post by Justan
An old man has a hard decision. Allow his son to be tried by an
impartial judge and jury, convicted, and jailed for some of the crimes
he committed, or give up any hopes of being reelected to the office he
didn't deserve in the first place.
It's quite ironic that Biden, who is so staunchly anti-gun, has his
son on trial for buying a gun.

Gotta love it.
justan
2024-06-09 14:56:29 UTC
On Wed, 05 Jun 2024 16:58:42 -0400, Pocquito Loco
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
An old man has a hard decision. Allow his son to be tried by an
impartial judge and jury, convicted, and jailed for some of the crimes
he committed, or give up any hopes of being reelected to the office he
didn't deserve in the first place.
It's quite ironic that Biden, who is so staunchly anti-gun, has his
son on trial for buying a gun.
Gotta love it.
Gotta love that small dick of yours in my mouth!
justan
2024-06-09 14:55:34 UTC
Post by Justan
An old man has a hard decision. Allow his son to be tried by an
impartial judge and jury, convicted, and jailed for some of the crimes
he committed, or give up any hopes of being reelected to the office he
didn't deserve in the first place.
I'm talking about Don Jr. of course.