Biden burger
Justan
2024-03-07 14:24:52 UTC
The perfect snack while watching the State of the Union address.

justan
2024-03-10 18:02:53 UTC
Post by Justan
The perfect snack while watching the State of the Union address.
http://youtu.be/lI-Dgcc6EIE
The creepy response....

Justan
2024-03-13 19:45:32 UTC
Post by justan
Post by Justan
The perfect snack while watching the State of the Union address.
http://youtu.be/lI-Dgcc6EIE
The creepy response....
http://youtu.be/nGykhx7GWK0
The creepy response was from our creepy guy, Fat Harry aka "the spoofer"
Pocquito Loco
Does your little weiner get a chubby when you think of Harry?
justan
2024-03-30 20:56:18 UTC
Post by Justan
The perfect snack while watching the State of the Union address.
http://youtu.be/lI-Dgcc6EIE
@judgeluttig
The Nation is witnessing the determined delegitimization of both its
Federal and State judiciaries and the systematic dismantling of its
system of justice and Rule of Law by a single man – the former
President of the United States.
Justan
2024-04-01 13:17:57 UTC
Ya got the wrong guy dipshit
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pocquito Loco
2024-04-02 22:21:07 UTC
Post by Justan
Ya got the wrong guy dipshit
You are the dipshit. My bad. I apologize