Voting for Nikki!
justan
2024-01-10 19:54:48 UTC
After a lot of thought, I'm voting for Nikki. Ok, I'm not a fan of
women in high office, and I think her real name is a bit bizzare
(Nimarata? Seriously?). Maybe she's not even eligible? Who knows.

But, here are my reasons:

"He will always put his own interests, and gratifying his own ego,
ahead of everything else, including the country's interest." Bill Barr

"He puts imself before country. His actions are all about him and not
about the country." Mark Esper

"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me...He is the
most flawed person I have ever met in my life." John Kelly

"His understanding of global events, his understanding of global
history, his understanding of U.S. history was really limited." Rex
Tillerson

"Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be
president of the United State... President Trump demanded that I
choose between him and the Constitution." Mike Pence

"President Trump and other officials repeatedly compromised our
principles in pursuit of partisan advantage and personal gain." H.R.
McCmaster

"Trump has this impression that foreign leaders, especially
adversaries, hold him in high regard, that's he's got a good
replationship with Xi Jinping, Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un. In fact,
the exact opposite is true. I have been in those rooms with him when
he's met with those leaders. I believe they think he is a laughing
fool." John Bolton

"The president has very little understanding of what it means to be in
the military, to fight ethically or be governed by a uniform set of
rules and practices." Richard Spencer

"He is more dangerous than anyone could ever imagine." James Mattis
Justan
Justan
2024-01-10 20:32:49 UTC
Post by justan
[...]
Your reasons?
You just attributed your reasons to other poeple? I don't know what to make
of your incredible stupidity.
Justan
Pocquito Loco
Seems pretty obvious to me dummy.
Justan
Justan
Pocquito Loco
2024-01-11 21:24:16 UTC
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
Post by justan
[...]
Nice try I'm not hairy. I'm just stupid.
Justan
Justan