15-year-old Lowell girl shot, killed by 21-year-old boyfriend, DA says
Klaus Schadenfreude
2024-07-08 06:20:44 UTC
John L. Smythe wrote:
https://www.wcvb.com/article/lowell-murder-15-year-old-girl-killed-by-21-
year-old-boyfriend/61146521
Don't you just love red state gun violence and the right wing white
subhuman animals that perpetrate it!
That's why nobody's voting for Trump. He stands up for the rapists
of children.
I suck dick.
Pocquito Loco
Your lack of self-respect is astonishing.
Skeeter
That's Rudy the forger for you.
Scout
While your lack of self-respect is legendary at the Jolly Kone.
John H
2024-07-11 15:36:38 UTC
I am your retribution!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/07/11/opinion/editorials/donald-trump-2024-unfit.html

Pocquito Loco
Bill
2024-07-11 19:39:40 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.wcvb.com/article/lowell-murder-15-year-old-girl-killed-by-21-
year-old-boyfriend/61146521
Don't you just love red state gun violence and the right wing white
subhuman animals that perpetrate it!
That's why nobody's voting for Trump. He stands up for the rapists
of children.
I suck dick.
So, sounds like you enjoy your lifestyle. Take out the inner city culture
and most of the gun violence disappears.
Zersterer
2024-07-12 20:36:29 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
https://www.wcvb.com/article/lowell-murder-15-year-old-girl-killed-by-21-
year-old-boyfriend/61146521
Don't you just love red state gun violence and the right wing white
subhuman animals that perpetrate it!
That's why nobody's voting for Trump. He stands up for the rapists
of children.
I suck dick.
I'm voting for trump because he will take the country out of hell. Low
job unemployment doesn't help me if I'm restrained to an H-shaped
building all day. Employers see this address and say we don't want
anyone retarded for our high-responsibility jobs. There's probably sex
offenders living here too. My case only comes up for review once every
three months. I don't want to languor in jail for another 5 yrs because
my case keeps getting passed up. I want out of hell!