What the hell?
Pocquito Loco
2024-05-08 12:47:12 UTC
I'm still here. Few medical problems lately, but nothing
insurmountable.

Was selected for my high school's Hall of Fame. Went to Sedalia, MO,
to accept the honor. Who should show up to surprise me but Tim! He was
doing quite well, although he's not in shape to run the quarter mile.
Really enjoyed seeing him.
Alex
2024-05-08 22:45:31 UTC
Post by Pocquito Loco
I'm still here. Few medical problems lately, but nothing
insurmountable.
Was selected for my high school's Hall of Fame. Went to Sedalia, MO,
to accept the honor. Who should show up to surprise me but Tim! He was
doing quite well, although he's not in shape to run the quarter mile.
Really enjoyed seeing him.
That's great!  Not the medical problems.  Tim drove five hours to get
there?  He must be feeling better!
Pocquito Loco
2024-05-10 12:01:25 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by Pocquito Loco
I'm still here. Few medical problems lately, but nothing
insurmountable.
Was selected for my high school's Hall of Fame. Went to Sedalia, MO,
to accept the honor. Who should show up to surprise me but Tim! He was
doing quite well, although he's not in shape to run the quarter mile.
Really enjoyed seeing him.
That's great!  Not the medical problems.  Tim drove five hours to get
there?  He must be feeling better!
Yup, a long drive. I didn't know he was coming. He called me after he
got there. Surprised the hell out of me. He's definitely not in the
same shape he was a couple years ago. Needs special devices on both
legs and left hand is useless. I worried about his trip back, but he
did well.
Alex
2024-05-11 03:47:11 UTC
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Alex
Post by Pocquito Loco
I'm still here. Few medical problems lately, but nothing
insurmountable.
Was selected for my high school's Hall of Fame. Went to Sedalia, MO,
to accept the honor. Who should show up to surprise me but Tim! He was
doing quite well, although he's not in shape to run the quarter mile.
Really enjoyed seeing him.
That's great!  Not the medical problems.  Tim drove five hours to get
there?  He must be feeling better!
Yup, a long drive. I didn't know he was coming. He called me after he
got there. Surprised the hell out of me. He's definitely not in the
same shape he was a couple years ago. Needs special devices on both
legs and left hand is useless. I worried about his trip back, but he
did well.
That's good.  I'm glad he made it this far and it looks like the worst
is behind him.
Pocquito Loco
2024-05-22 21:01:48 UTC
Post by Alex
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Alex
Post by Pocquito Loco
I'm still here. Few medical problems lately, but nothing
insurmountable.
Was selected for my high school's Hall of Fame. Went to Sedalia, MO,
to accept the honor. Who should show up to surprise me but Tim! He was
doing quite well, although he's not in shape to run the quarter mile.
Really enjoyed seeing him.
That's great!  Not the medical problems.  Tim drove five hours to get
there?  He must be feeling better!
Yup, a long drive. I didn't know he was coming. He called me after he
got there. Surprised the hell out of me. He's definitely not in the
same shape he was a couple years ago. Needs special devices on both
legs and left hand is useless. I worried about his trip back, but he
did well.
That's good.  I'm glad he made it this far and it looks like the worst
is behind him.
Well, I do have AIDS, so...