From Fox News - CNN claims 'little evidence' to connect crime to border crisis in Georgia student murder report
Justan
2024-02-26 16:50:09 UTC
CNN claims 'little evidence' to connect crime to border crisis in
Georgia student murder report

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-claims-little-evidence-connect-c
rime-border-crisis-georgia-student-murder-report
--
no vota democrata

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
Pocquito Loco
2024-02-28 16:47:14 UTC
CNN need a large "i'm from Venezuela' tatoo on the guy's ass.
Pocquito Loco
2024-03-02 00:36:10 UTC
And, facts are not my strong suit. I prefer a bra.
justan
2024-03-02 16:17:18 UTC
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-claims-little-evidence-connect-c
rime-border-crisis-georgia-student-murder-report
CNN need a large "i'm from Venezuela' tatoo on the guy's ass.
And, facts are not my strong suit. I prefer a bra.If you are who I think you are, you need a bra.
justan
2024-03-10 18:04:53 UTC
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-claims-little-evidence-connect-c
rime-border-crisis-georgia-student-murder-report
CNN need a large "i'm from Venezuela' tatoo on the guy's ass.
And, facts are not my strong suit. I prefer a bra. Also, my tits are sore.