I had some fun this afternoon
Klaus Schadenfreude
2024-08-17 22:18:10 UTC
On Saturdays I go to a bathhouse that has dark saunas and rooms with
mattresses with covers. Get into finger fucking guys and checking out
whether they are storing shit. Often, there's something, so I get my
finger right up there and drag out what I can. Then I suck on my
fingers and wipe the shit round my balls. Kinda exciting to be into
shit from guys whose face you haven't seen. Of course sometimes guys
don't like it, pull me away, or leave. But... I do get my fingers up
quite a lot of mens assholes, so its worth it!
Justan
2024-08-21 15:29:35 UTC
"Klaus Schadenfreude" <***@xmail.com> Wrote
in message:r
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Saturdays I go to a bathhouse that has
Karen dumped you just in time. What surprises me is, why she put
up with you for 25 years. She must have known you were
intellectually impaired.
--
no vota da smiling donkey.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
%
she was just waiting for me
Governor Swill
2024-08-21 17:52:48 UTC
Post by %
Post by Justan
in message:r
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Saturdays I go to a bathhouse that has
Karen dumped you just in time. What surprises me is, why she put
up with you for 25 years. She must have known you were
intellectually impaired.
she was just waiting for me
I'm sure she's happy to have a normal man at last. Dating a guy with a fat
seven inches is lots more fun than dating a guy whose thumb is bigger than his
dick!

#NEVERtrump
Skeeter
You would know.
Lou Bricano
Was KKKlaun SchittenPantzen married to someone named Karen? Was she "a" Karen?
Pocquito Loco
Poor little Justine is projecting again.
Governor Swill
2024-08-28 20:59:14 UTC
Post by Pocquito Loco
Post by Justan
in message:r
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Saturdays I go to a bathhouse that has
Karen dumped you just in time. What surprises me is, why she put
up with you for 25 years. She must have known you were
intellectually impaired.
Poor little Justine is projecting again.
"The Worst of Trump"

--
"Of all the things that I hated about my childhood, nothing
compared to the revolving door of father figures." -- JD Vance

#NEVERtrump