The 'madness' approaches
HK
2008-04-17 23:08:08 UTC
Just got back from dinner and a quick drive-through of the local
fishermen's marina. Boats are already lined up on their trailers for the
Saturday opening of "catch and keep" season for striped bass.
Dry1
2008-04-18 00:51:53 UTC
Tried to hook up with a few party boats, head boats, and there reply was
that there is or no good fishing until May. Oh well day late and a dollar
short.
HK
2008-04-18 00:56:38 UTC
Post by HK
Just got back from dinner and a quick drive-through of the local
fishermen's marina. Boats are already lined up on their trailers for the
Saturday opening of "catch and keep" season for striped bass.
I'm not familiar with the Jersey nearshore saltwater season. Down here
on Chesapeake Bay, though, the fishing is hot and heavy for striped
bass. Until Saturday, it is catch and release. After that, it's keep
season, within the rules and regs.
Dry1
John H.
2008-04-18 10:39:44 UTC
Post by HK
Just got back from dinner and a quick drive-through of the local
fishermen's marina. Boats are already lined up on their trailers for the
Saturday opening of "catch and keep" season for striped bass.
I'm not familiar with the Jersey nearshore saltwater season. Down here
on Chesapeake Bay, though, the fishing is hot and heavy for striped
bass. Until Saturday, it is catch and release. After that, it's keep
season, within the rules and regs.
Harry can definitely put you on some fish! He can even get you a bunch of
flounder, which very few folks on the Bay can do. He's been catching the
hell out of stripers with his tandem rigs. Look for a fun day and a fine
catch!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)
Tim
2008-04-19 02:32:53 UTC
Post by HK
Just got back from dinner and a quick drive-through of the local
fishermen's marina. Boats are already lined up on their trailers for the
Saturday opening of "catch and keep" season for striped bass.
I'm not familiar with the Jersey nearshore saltwater season. Down here
on Chesapeake Bay, though, the fishing is hot and heavy for striped
bass. Until Saturday, it is catch and release. After that, it's keep
season, within the rules and regs.
Harry can definitely put you on some fish! He can even get you a bunch of
flounder, which very few folks on the Bay can do. He's been catching the
hell out of stripers with his tandem rigs. Look for a fun day and a fine
catch!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)- Hide quoted text -
I'm not much of a fisherman, but i think it'd be fun to go out with
Harry or Tom.

Catch and keep, I like that idea. I can't really see much sport in
catch and release. Seems really detremental to the fish's health. Of
course, their health is determental when they head for the filet
knife, too!
John H.
2008-04-19 11:00:02 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by HK
[...]
I'd go out with Tom in a minute, if the price was right, but don't think I
could abide the other very long. I've met him.

I totally agree with your attitude towards 'catch and release'. Some folks
will say it doesn't hurt the fish, but that's horse manure.

Another thing some folks will do, because of the size limits during the
season, is continue fishing after they've reached their limit. Then they'll
catch a bigger fish than what they have and throw away one of those in the
cooler. That really pisses me off. 'Culling' it's called around here.

Please note that I don't mean to imply that Harry partakes in that. I've no
reason to believe he does.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)
HK
2008-04-19 11:18:27 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Tim
Post by HK
[...]
Nice try, scheisskopf.

Got any more fundraising spam for us today?
Tim
2008-04-19 11:23:06 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Tim
Post by HK
[...]
John, I really wouldn't think so either. Eventhough I'd never met him
personally I would take it that Harry is a sportsman, Takes fishing
seriously, is orderly concerning regulations, and there wouldn't be
any rule breaking.

Tom? Well I'm not sure about going fishing with him or not after he
confessed that his underling caused the great earthquake of Aprill
'08.

BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.

Nah......
HK
2008-04-19 11:34:54 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by John H.
Post by Tim
Post by HK
[...]
Well, if I wanted to play Herring's cute little game here, I suppose I
could say that even though some older perverted male substitute teachers
have sex with underage boys in their classes. I don't mean to imply that
Herring partook of that, and that was the reason why he quit teaching in
the public schools. I have no reason to believe he engaged in those
activities.

:>)

As for my "fishing prowess" versus Herring's, I go out on the Bay for
fun, and I don't care whether I catch any fish. I use relatively light
tackle, and certainly wouldn't spend hours dragging the huge umbrella
rigs he prefers through the water. And when I catch a fish, I don't have
photos taken of me holding it up in the air, so I can play "Big White
Fisherman Catches Toothless Fish." I haven't taken a fish photo in years.
John H.
2008-04-19 11:42:26 UTC
Post by HK
Post by Tim
Post by John H.
Post by Tim
Post by HK
[...]
Wow, Harry, this is the second time I've responded to you in about a month!

Perhaps you should take something at face value. I said I didn't believe
you culled fish.

Amen.

If you feel you must twist that, then help yourself.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)
HK
2008-04-19 11:53:37 UTC
Post by John H.
Wow, Harry, this is the second time I've responded to you in about a month!
Perhaps you should take something at face value. I said I didn't believe
you culled fish.
Amen.
If you feel you must twist that, then help yourself.
Please, Herring. Try playing your silly little word games on those who
can't see through you. It makes you look a bit less silly. What's next
for you, eh? Denial? Claims of "Who, me?"
L***@gmail.com
2008-04-19 12:05:27 UTC
Post by HK
Post by Tim
Post by John H.
Post by Tim
Post by HK
[...]
So when you said that you only boat to get to the fish, that was
ANOTHER lie?
Tim
2008-04-19 12:12:25 UTC
Post by HK
Post by Tim
Post by John H.
Post by Tim
Post by HK
[...]
Fisherman Catches Toothless Fish." I haven't taken a fish photo in years.- Hide quoted text -

LOL!
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-19 14:21:23 UTC
Post by HK
Post by HK
Post by Tim
Post by John H.
Post by Tim
Post by HK
[...]
I do remember a photo of you holding up a fish that you posted for
everyone in rec.boats. I think the fish had teeth, but I was not
certain of you. The funniest part of the photo was the cheap fold up
chair that you were had on the boat. I didn't even know they made those
plastic weaved chair anymore.
HK
2008-04-19 15:05:10 UTC
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
Post by HK
Post by HK
As for my "fishing prowess" versus Herring's, I go out on the Bay for
fun, and I don't care whether I catch any fish. I use relatively light
tackle, and certainly wouldn't spend hours dragging the huge umbrella
rigs he prefers through the water. And when I catch a fish, I don't have
photos taken of me holding it up in the air, so I can play "Big White
Fisherman Catches Toothless Fish." I haven't taken a fish photo in
years.- Hide quoted text -
"Big White
Fisherman Catches Toothless Fish."
LOL!
I do remember a photo of you holding up a fish that you posted for
everyone in rec.boats. I think the fish had teeth, but I was not
certain of you. The funniest part of the photo was the cheap fold up
chair that you were had on the boat. I didn't even know they made those
plastic weaved chair anymore.
How many years ago was that, dipshit? It was when I lived in
Florida...10 years ago. No, the fish did not have teeth. It was a redfish.

The chair, such was it was, belonged to the owner of the boat. It wasn't
my boat. If member serves, it was a 25' center console. But at least my
host had a boat, and a chair on it on which to sit.

It's interesting that you comment on the photos of the boating
activities of others, and yet never manage to post photos of the boat
you allegedly own.

Carry on, dipshit.
JimH
2008-04-19 15:40:32 UTC
Post by HK
Post by HK
[...]
Reggie gets some sort of twisted pleasure out of putting other people down.
It seems to be his only purpose for being here.

=====================================
"While JimH's son is wielding a shovel, my son will be molding the minds of
the future leaders of America."
-Reginald P. Smithers III 4-18-08 rec.boats-

" If you took Reggie's comment as an insult to your son, you must think blue
collar work is some real shit. Shame on you."
-JohnH 4-18-08 rec.boats-
L***@gmail.com
There's the pot calling the kettle black.....
HK
2008-04-19 16:07:21 UTC
Post by HK
Post by HK
[...]
If memory serves...and it was probably closer to 12 years ago.

Did you skip over this line, dipshit:

"I haven't *taken* a fish photo in
years."
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-19 16:10:35 UTC
Post by HK
Post by HK
[...]
I just liked the aluminum and plastic weave folding chair, I had never
seen anyone use that as a fishing chair before or even use it on a boat.
It was very memorable.
HK
2008-04-19 16:22:58 UTC
Post by HK
Post by HK
[...]
I don't recall much about the chair, Reggie. It's interesting that you
do. I suppose that's what a dipshit like you would remember about a
pretty good offshore fishing trip. I have a couple of folding "deck
chairs" I sometimes use on my boats. I bought them at West, so I guess
they're one step up from the "weave" chairs. Since you don't boat, and
especially don't boat in salt water or fish, either, you probably
wouldn't appreciate the utility of lightweight, easily movable, folding
chairs on a fishing boat.

But that's because you're a dipshit.
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-19 16:47:48 UTC
Post by HK
Post by HK
[...]
No, I don't think we are talking about the same chairs. The ones I saw
were the kind that ma and pa kettle bring to the 4th of July fireworks
show. While West Marine currently does not sell those chair, and i can
understand why, I think the only place you can currently buy them are at
Walmart. Walmart might sell them, but they don't bother to put them on
the web page. The problem with those cheap plastic weave chairs is the
sun will degrade the webbing way to quickly for them to be functional on
a boat. Considering your weight problem that would be very embarrassing
and awkward when they give way. I can see you ass falling thru, your
feet up in the air, the fishing rod weaving all over, and everyone
trying to unsuccessful pry your ass from the chair.
HK
2008-04-19 17:07:08 UTC
Post by HK
[...]
You're really a dipshit, Reggie. As I stated, it wasn't my boat, and it
wasn't my chair.

How's your boy doing in Thailand? Picking up male tourists for $25 a throw?
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-19 17:08:17 UTC
Post by HK
[...]
No, he left Thailand awhile ago. He called and left a message is in one
of those countries called ....stan. It was a bad connection, so I
really couldn't understand it well.

I appreciate you asking about my son. Did I tell you about his gf?
Wow, she is a beauty and a really sweet personality. They are having
the time of their life.
HK
2008-04-19 17:16:19 UTC
Post by HK
[...]
"She" is probably a trans-sexual.

BTW, why do you feel the need to comment on the boats of others when you
don't have the balls to post photos of the boat you claim to own?

Is your imaginary son the same sort of pussy you are?
DK
2008-04-20 01:52:52 UTC
Post by HK
"She" is probably a trans-sexual.
BTW, why do you feel the need to comment on the boats of others when you
don't have the balls to post photos of the boat you claim to own?
Is your imaginary son the same sort of pussy you are?
That was an amazing post. You outlined all of your faults in three
sentences!
HK
2008-04-19 18:59:35 UTC
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
No, he left Thailand awhile ago. He called and left a message is in one
of those countries called ....stan. It was a bad connection, so I
really couldn't understand it well.
I appreciate you asking about my son. Did I tell you about his gf? Wow,
she is a beauty and a really sweet personality. They are having the
time of their life.
Maybe when your imaginary son returns, the two of you can visit an
imaginary computer store and you can buy him an imaginary computer.
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-19 20:01:44 UTC
Post by HK
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
No, he left Thailand awhile ago. He called and left a message is in
one of those countries called ....stan. It was a bad connection, so I
really couldn't understand it well.
I appreciate you asking about my son. Did I tell you about his gf?
Wow, she is a beauty and a really sweet personality. They are having
the time of their life.
Maybe when your imaginary son returns, the two of you can visit an
imaginary computer store and you can buy him an imaginary computer.
Nah, when he returns he has decided he wants a MacPro, he has seen all
of the problems with Vista and is smart enough not to buy one.

Did I tell you when my son and his gf were in either Cambodia or Loas,
they volunteered to help build a community center in one of the small
villages. They were spending time in the mountains treking thru the
rain forest, and living with a native trible. They came across this
community that needed some help with the project before the rainy season
started. I don't think he used a shovel, but I think he did mix mud,
straw and manure to make some kind of brick. While he is an
intellectual and into academia, he does have a higher opinion of those
who work with their hands than you and JimH seem to have. The fact that
he was dirty and sweaty working with manure, in a extremely hot country,
he was proud to be able to do something to help. As I said, he didn't
mention if he used a shovel, but I know he would not have thought twice
about using one, and definitely would not have been insulted if someone
said something about it. I am not sure, but i think the marine base in
japan might have a considerable more comfortable working conditions than
the mountains of Loas and Cambodia.

I said it at the time, and i will repeat it. I think JimH's son was
smart to enlist in the Marines and get paid to learn a skill that he can
use in the civilian world. Hopefully he will stay in the Marines long
enough to actually learn how to operate a bulldozer. The fact that he
has been placed in a really nice, safe cushy marine base, is the icing
on the cake.
HK
2008-04-19 20:25:03 UTC
Post by HK
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
No, he left Thailand awhile ago. He called and left a message is in
one of those countries called ....stan. It was a bad connection, so
I really couldn't understand it well.
I appreciate you asking about my son. Did I tell you about his gf?
Wow, she is a beauty and a really sweet personality. They are having
the time of their life.
Maybe when your imaginary son returns, the two of you can visit an
imaginary computer store and you can buy him an imaginary computer.
Nah, when he returns he has decided he wants a MacPro, he has seen all
of the problems with Vista and is smart enough not to buy one.
More b.s. from the Yokozuna wannabe of rec.boats, the dipshit known as
Reggie.
Short Wave Sportfishing
2008-04-19 23:41:06 UTC
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:01:44 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
and living with a native trible
That's tribble.

And that wasn't Laos - that was a Star Trek set.
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-20 01:26:49 UTC
Post by Short Wave Sportfishing
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:01:44 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
and living with a native trible
That's tribble.
And that wasn't Laos - that was a Star Trek set.
Well it was a bad phone connection, so I might have misunderstood him.

;)
Tim
2008-04-20 01:46:19 UTC
Post by Short Wave Sportfishing
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:01:44 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
and living with a native trible
That's tribble.

BTW, the guy that was in deep doo-doo for importing the tribbles was
"Harry" (Mudd)
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-20 01:54:12 UTC
http://youtu.be/lZvmxmVVdk8
BTW, the guy that was in deep doo-doo for importing the tribbles was
"Harry" (Mudd)
My son said he was sending us a box of something, I hope it is not
tribbles.
John H.
2008-04-20 00:14:43 UTC
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:01:44 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III" <"Reggie is
Post by HK
[...]
Do you reckon we'll be seeing lobsta' boat photos soon? Or does Harry's
boat photo rule apply only to you?

I'd better hurry and get a photo of my boat out here.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-20 01:32:20 UTC
Post by John H.
Do you reckon we'll be seeing lobsta' boat photos soon? Or does Harry's
boat photo rule apply only to you?
I'd better hurry and get a photo of my boat out here.
You are talking about your imaginary boat that you visited with your
imaginary wife aren't you?
John H.
2008-04-20 01:42:35 UTC
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 21:32:20 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III" <"Reggie is
Post by John H.
Do you reckon we'll be seeing lobsta' boat photos soon? Or does Harry's
boat photo rule apply only to you?
I'd better hurry and get a photo of my boat out here.
You are talking about your imaginary boat that you visited with your
imaginary wife aren't you?
In my imaginary truck burning imaginary gas that cost *real* money!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)
HK
2008-04-20 01:44:57 UTC
Post by John H.
Do you reckon we'll be seeing lobsta' boat photos soon? Or does Harry's
boat photo rule apply only to you?
I'd better hurry and get a photo of my boat out here.
You are talking about your imaginary boat that you visited with your
imaginary wife aren't you?
In my imaginary truck burning imaginary gas that cost *real* money!
Please let us know the first choppy day you plan to head out on
Chesapeake Bay...I need a good laugh.
DK
How narcissistic, Krause!
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-20 01:52:56 UTC
Post by John H.
Do you reckon we'll be seeing lobsta' boat photos soon? Or does Harry's
boat photo rule apply only to you?
I'd better hurry and get a photo of my boat out here.
You are talking about your imaginary boat that you visited with your
imaginary wife aren't you?
In my imaginary truck burning imaginary gas that cost *real* money!
Can you imagine how much imaginary money would leave your imaginary
wallet if you owned a imaginary Lobster Boat?

Hey my imaginary wife correct me about where our imaginary son is. I
thought he was in one of the country's that ended in ....stan, I
couldn't understand the garbled voice message. He is actually in
Rajasthan, a state in northern India. He did sent me a email note
telling me they were glad to get the hell out of New Delia. They could
not believe that the streets flowed with raw sewage. This was the only
place in all of their travels that they were glad to leave. He could
not believe a city of 15 million had human waste flowing in the streets.
They city has grown so fast, they have not been able to keep up with
the sewage infrastructure.
Tim
2008-04-20 01:59:02 UTC
On Apr 19, 8:52 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" <"Reggie is Here
you sure he wasn't in New Orleans?
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-20 02:04:06 UTC
On Apr 19, 8:52 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" <"Reggie is Here
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
They city has grown so fast, they have not been able to keep up with
the sewage infrastructure.
you sure he wasn't in New Orleans?
I have been to New Orleans, from the stories he told me, New Delia is no
New Orleans. ;)

From what he said, in New Delia they have actually made open ditches
the middle of many of the streets to allow the sewage to flow in the
open and then dump into the river.
Tim
2008-04-20 02:14:34 UTC
On Apr 19, 9:04 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" <"Reggie is Here
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
On Apr 19, 8:52 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" <"Reggie is Here
  They city has grown so fast, they have not been able to keep up with
the sewage infrastructure.
you sure he wasn't in New Orleans?
I have been to New Orleans, from the stories he told me, New Delia is no
New Orleans.  ;)
 From what he said, in New Delia they have actually made open ditches
the middle of many of the streets to allow the sewage to flow in the
open and then dump into the river.
I'm not sure but I think Delco Remy (Delphi) just built a hugh mfg.
plant there....

No wonder their stock has been plummeting.
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-20 02:44:30 UTC
On Apr 19, 9:04 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" <"Reggie is Here
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
On Apr 19, 8:52 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" <"Reggie is Here
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
They city has grown so fast, they have not been able to keep up with
the sewage infrastructure.
you sure he wasn't in New Orleans?
I have been to New Orleans, from the stories he told me, New Delia is no
New Orleans. ;)
From what he said, in New Delia they have actually made open ditches
the middle of many of the streets to allow the sewage to flow in the
open and then dump into the river.
I'm not sure but I think Delco Remy (Delphi) just built a hugh mfg.
plant there....
No wonder their stock has been plummeting.
I just wonder if their parts give a new meaning to the expression "That
new car smell".
Short Wave Sportfishing
Kind of makes you wonder what your alternators are made of huh?
Tim
2008-04-21 01:40:02 UTC
Post by Tim
On Apr 19, 9:04 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" <"Reggie is Here
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
On Apr 19, 8:52 pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" <"Reggie is Here
  They city has grown so fast, they have not been able to keep up with
the sewage infrastructure.
you sure he wasn't in New Orleans?
I have been to New Orleans, from the stories he told me, New Delia is no
New Orleans.  ;)
 From what he said, in New Delia they have actually made open ditches
the middle of many of the streets to allow the sewage to flow in the
open and then dump into the river.
I'm not sure but I think Delco Remy (Delphi) just built a hugh mfg.
plant there....
Kind of makes you wonder what your alternators are made of huh?- Hide quoted text -
Oh, I KNOW what they're made of. seems odd that Delphi can't make
anything good. never have. Most alternators on GM automotive give out
within anywhere from 85-135 mi. But genuine Nippon-Denso used on the
likes of Dodge Cummins trucks will go up to 200! Even then, they need
a minor repair of replacing a cheap brush pod, and with 200,000 mi.
the berings, for the most part are as good as they day they were first
installed.

If it wasn't for Delco, auto-electric rebuilders would probably go out
of business.....
Short Wave Sportfishing
2008-04-20 10:46:20 UTC
Post by John H.
[...]
It's always been that way. I was there in the late '80s on a business
trip.

When your son was in Laos, where did he stay?
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-20 14:13:49 UTC
Post by John H.
[...]
I had to re-read a number of his email and here are a few of his
comments about where they went in Laos:

Took the fast boat (5 hr ride) vs the slow boat (2 day ride) up the
Mekong to Luang Phrabang.

Luang Phrabang - He said this was Laos' tourist trap, too expensive and
reminded him of Disney World meets Laos, while he didn't enjoy the city,
he loved a dish he ate there and recommended it to everyone, Laap, and
he was a vegetarian before this trip. They visited Pak Ou Caves, a
great place to improve your karma, all you have to do is place a Buddha
in the cave. (I noticed you have very bad karma over in Chuck's board
so you may want to visit there or pay someone to put a budda in the
cave. ;). They went to Vang Vieng to spend a week rock climbing and
did some cave tubing and then went down whatever is the main river in
that part of Laos. He said the taxi drivers would rip off the tourist
floating down the river, and charge substantially higher than normal
rate for a ride back to the city. He joking said it cost them almost a
dollar to get back to VV. From here they were recruited to help build
the community center out in the country. They then went to Vientiane,
which had a real french feel to the city. Imported French food on every
street corner. Since he had traveled through France a few years ago, it
really wasn't his cup of tea. They went to Si Pan Don, enjoyed the
view, and beautiful jungles, but could not swim due to some killer
bacteria.

At this point, I think they went back to Thailand to stay at Koh
Phangnan and Khao Sok, but his emails are free flow stream of
conscientiousness written jointly by him and his gf so I am not sure. ;)

The only way I could tell he was leaving Loas is they talked about the
border guards always have their hands out for their indivi8dual border
"tax". Two "blonds" refused to pay the graft until they saw the bus was
going to leave without them.

The tribbles he stayed while treking, were in Thailand, and went by the
name Sgaw Karen. He didn't mention anything about them being furry and
have a fast reproduction rate, so they must be a little different than
the Star Trek variety.
;)
HK
Translation: it took a while to google up some stuff to post.
HK
Watching national geo again, eh? More lies from Reggie.
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-20 14:19:15 UTC
Post by HK
Post by Reginald P. Smithers III
Hey my imaginary wife correct me about where our imaginary son is. I
thought he was in one of the country's that ended in ....stan, I
couldn't understand the garbled voice message. He is actually in
Rajasthan, a state in northern India. He did sent me a email note
telling me they were glad to get the hell out of New Delia. They
could not believe that the streets flowed with raw sewage. This was
the only place in all of their travels that they were glad to leave.
He could not believe a city of 15 million had human waste flowing in
the streets. They city has grown so fast, they have not been able to
keep up with the sewage infrastructure.
Watching national geo again, eh? More lies from Reggie.
You really do have to understand that most of us really don't make up
imaginary degrees from Yale, Dr. Dr. wives and Lobster boats.

Well, I am bored of you again, so goodbye for awhile. Feel free to make
all the nasty comments you like, and make sure you and JimH and Don high
five each other every time you think one of you made a particularly good
insult.
HK
How many made up names have you posted with here, dipstick? 50?
DK
2008-04-21 00:57:06 UTC
Post by HK
[...]
And you read every one of them, fat man. Now how many have *you* used,
"dipstick"? 20?
L***@gmail.com
2008-04-19 19:12:24 UTC
Post by HK
Post by HK
[...]
How's your boy doing in Thailand? Picking up male tourists for $25 a throw?- Hide quoted text -
Probably, just like JimH's son in Okinawa. So, how's that lobster boat
running? By the way, you earlier stated you washed your boats each
time you use them. Must be quite a chore with that 36' Zimmerman like
lobster boat.
Don White
2008-04-19 19:32:48 UTC
<***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d5223635-775d-4898-9903-***@b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

Probably, just like JimH's son in Okinawa. So, how's that lobster boat
running? By the way, you earlier stated you washed your boats each
time you use them. Must be quite a chore with that 36' Zimmerman like
lobster boat.

Anybody interested in Lobster/Cape Islander boats should check this
out.........
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-28-CAPE-ISLAND-W0QQAdIdZ46905647
HK
You're just encouraging the little drunken pothead, Don.
L***@gmail.com
2008-04-19 20:49:33 UTC
Post by HK
Post by L***@gmail.com
Probably, just like JimH's son in Okinawa. So, how's that lobster boat
running? By the way, you earlier stated you washed your boats each
time you use them. Must be quite a chore with that 36' Zimmerman like
lobster boat.
Anybody interested in Lobster/Cape Islander boats should check this
out.........
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-28-CAPE-ISLAND-W0QQAdI...
You're just encouraging the little drunken pothead, Don.
Now he's taking JimH's approach. Tell lies about someone to get the
heat of of himself because he's been caught in so many lies. Next,
he'll start telling lies and saying nasty things about my wife and
school aged children, just like his lover JimH.....
BAR
2008-04-19 22:27:34 UTC
Post by L***@gmail.com
Probably, just like JimH's son in Okinawa. So, how's that lobster boat
running? By the way, you earlier stated you washed your boats each
time you use them. Must be quite a chore with that 36' Zimmerman like
lobster boat.
Anybody interested in Lobster/Cape Islander boats should check this
out.........
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-boats-28-CAPE-ISLAND-W0QQAdIdZ46905647
There is only one Lobsta' boat we are interested in and it allegedly
belongs to Harry Krause. Just ask him.
DK
And the puppy returns!
John H.
2008-04-19 11:37:47 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by John H.
Post by Tim
Post by HK
[...]
When you say 'Article 15', are you talking the UCMJ Article 15?

I feel the same way about Harry and 'culling'. Only real low lifes engage
in it.

Hey - I'll talk to you later. Mrs H and I are going down to Tappahannock
to take a little boat ride and bring the boat home. Hopefully all will go
well!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)
HK
2008-04-19 11:40:11 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Tim
Post by John H.
Post by Tim
Post by HK
[...]
Don't forget to rev that engine up to 6000 rpm for no more than 30
minutes at a time.
Tim
Enjoy and be safe!
Tim
2008-04-19 13:23:55 UTC
Post by John H.
When you say 'Article 15', are you talking the UCMJ Article 15?
Yes I was. i obviously mis typed what I was meaning. I should have
said the "Supreme6 *over* the MJAG
Post by John H.
Hey -  I'll talk to you later. Mrs H and I are going down to Tappahannock
to take a little boat ride and bring the boat home. Hopefully all will go
well!
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)- Hide quoted text -
John I hope you have good weather today. of course your about 500 mi
away but it was raining here all night and still is this morning.

regardless. Have fun.
Short Wave Sportfishing
2008-04-19 11:38:47 UTC
Post by Tim
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
In particular how's the Supreme 6 MJAG works directly for me.

And I hold Supreme 6 MJAG's family hostage...er...um...protective
custody. Yeah, that's it - protective custody. :>)
Tim
2008-04-19 11:46:32 UTC
Post by Tim
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
In particular how's the Supreme 6 MJAG works directly for me.
And I hold Supreme 6 MJAG's family hostage...er...um...protective
custody. �Yeah, that's it - protective custody. � :>)
oooooh. be careful Tom, I'm glad I'm half a contenent away from you at
the moment and that might be too close yet.

?: >
Short Wave Sportfishing

Honest to pete - you just can't find good Evil Henchmen nowadays.
John H.
2008-04-20 00:23:56 UTC
Post by Tim
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
In particular how's the Supreme 6 MJAG works directly for me.
And I hold Supreme 6 MJAG's family hostage...er...um...protective
custody. ?Yeah, that's it - protective custody. ? :>)
oooooh. be careful Tom, I'm glad I'm half a contenent away from you at
the moment and that might be too close yet.
That's continent.
Honest to pete - you just can't find good Evil Henchmen nowadays.
Who's incontinent?
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)
Short Wave Sportfishing
Tim say he was half contenent. Does that mean he uses half a Depends?
John H.
2008-04-20 00:45:48 UTC
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 00:34:04 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
Post by Tim
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
In particular how's the Supreme 6 MJAG works directly for me.
And I hold Supreme 6 MJAG's family hostage...er...um...protective
custody. ?Yeah, that's it - protective custody. ? :>)
oooooh. be careful Tom, I'm glad I'm half a contenent away from you at
the moment and that might be too close yet.
That's continent.
Honest to pete - you just can't find good Evil Henchmen nowadays.
Who's incontinent?
Tim say he was half contenent. Does that mean he uses half a Depends?
That'd be my guess.

I loved the boat today. Rides nice, can't wait to see how she does in the
Bay.

Almost hate to get it dirty fishing. Maybe just use fake bait. Catch a
bunch of fake fish. Go to Safeway and get some catfish. Mrs H will never
know the difference.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)
Short Wave Sportfishing
2008-04-20 00:56:29 UTC
Post by Tim
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
In particular how's the Supreme 6 MJAG works directly for me.
And I hold Supreme 6 MJAG's family hostage...er...um...protective
custody. ?Yeah, that's it - protective custody. ? :>)
oooooh. be careful Tom, I'm glad I'm half a contenent away from you at
the moment and that might be too close yet.
That's continent.
Honest to pete - you just can't find good Evil Henchmen nowadays.
Who's incontinent?
Tim say he was half contenent. Does that mean he uses half a Depends?
That'd be my guess.
I loved the boat today. Rides nice, can't wait to see how she does in the
Bay.
Yeah - I just saw the post - most excellent. Sounds like it's going
to work out fine. Key West is a good boat - a little light for my
taste, but otherwise, good boats.
I know somebody who does exactly that. :>)
John H.
2008-04-20 01:06:13 UTC
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 00:56:29 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
Post by John H.
Almost hate to get it dirty fishing. Maybe just use fake bait. Catch a
bunch of fake fish. Go to Safeway and get some catfish. Mrs H will never
know the difference.
I know somebody who does exactly that. :>)
Well, I wanted something easy to launch, retrieve, and tow. This thing
seems to fit the bill.

Appreciate all the advice along the way.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)
DK
No LT, right?
John H.
2008-04-20 11:13:38 UTC
Post by John H.
Almost hate to get it dirty fishing. Maybe just use fake bait. Catch a
bunch of fake fish. Go to Safeway and get some catfish. Mrs H will never
know the difference.
I know somebody who does exactly that. :>)
Well, I wanted something easy to launch, retrieve, and tow. This thing
seems to fit the bill.
Appreciate all the advice along the way.
No LT, right?
No, that's one of the features sorely lacking on this boat.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)
DK
The Key West is a great boat. It's on my short list for my next boat.
Reginald P. Smithers III
2008-04-21 00:56:15 UTC
Post by DK
Post by John H.
Post by John H.
Almost hate to get it dirty fishing. Maybe just use fake bait. Catch a
bunch of fake fish. Go to Safeway and get some catfish. Mrs H will never
know the difference.
I know somebody who does exactly that. :>)
Well, I wanted something easy to launch, retrieve, and tow. This thing
seems to fit the bill.
Appreciate all the advice along the way.
No LT, right?
No, that's one of the features sorely lacking on this boat.
The Key West is a great boat. It's on my short list for my next boat.
If you like the idea of converting a Key West to a LT-KW, you can always
buy a cheap chain saw for less than a $100. ;)
DK
A reciprocating saw is far more refined.
Short Wave Sportfishing
2008-04-21 02:00:27 UTC
Post by DK
The Key West is a great boat. It's on my short list for my next boat.
In my search for my next big boat, I stumbled across one of these:

http://www.keywestboatsinc.com/boats/293cc.html

I was very impressed compared to it's smaller cousins. One of the
main issues I had about Key West is that they just don't seem
"finished" to me. Then again, it's not a Contender in terms of
quality/form/fit, but overall, not bad at all for this class boat.

I liked the stepdown and by comparison, the 31 Contender and 30 Key
West are about the same weight which was surprising to me because they
used to be much lighter. It would appear that they've gone in a new
direction.

What model Key West are you interested in?
Calif Bill
Ok, except for the choice of motors and the LT.
DK
2008-04-21 23:58:31 UTC
Post by DK
The Key West is a great boat. It's on my short list for my next boat.
http://www.keywestboatsinc.com/boats/293cc.html
I was very impressed compared to it's smaller cousins. One of the
main issues I had about Key West is that they just don't seem
"finished" to me. Then again, it's not a Contender in terms of
quality/form/fit, but overall, not bad at all for this class boat.
I liked the stepdown and by comparison, the 31 Contender and 30 Key
West are about the same weight which was surprising to me because they
used to be much lighter. It would appear that they've gone in a new
direction.
What model Key West are you interested in?
The 2300.

Polar is another consideration...

http://polarboats.com/po2300ccsingle.html

I want something I can still tow.

Tim
2008-04-20 01:53:53 UTC
Post by Tim
[...]
nothing a load of cement blocks cant cure. or pour a bag of wet
Sak-crete in the bildge. Hey! it's good enough for tugs, so....
John H.
2008-04-20 11:12:41 UTC
Post by Tim
[...]
How about grandkids?

Here's a question. The sticker says maximum 6 persons or 900 lbs. Could I
have 4 adults and 3 or 4 kids in the boat if the total weight was less than
900 lbs?
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)
Tim
2008-04-20 01:51:48 UTC
Post by Tim
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
In particular how's the Supreme 6 MJAG works directly for me.
And I hold Supreme 6 MJAG's family hostage...er...um...protective
custody. ?Yeah, that's it - protective custody. ? :>)
oooooh. be careful Tom, I'm glad I'm half a contenent away from you at
the moment and that might be too close yet.
That's continent.
Honest to pete - you just can't find good Evil Henchmen nowadays.
Who's incontinent?
Tim say he was half contenent.  Does that mean he uses half a Depends?
That'd be my guess.
LOL! Yes, you save money that way! OR, you can use the full size,
then reverse them the next day for double the milage...
Post by John H.
I loved the boat today. Rides nice, can't wait to see how she does in the
Bay.
Almost hate to get it dirty fishing. Maybe just use fake bait. Catch a
bunch of fake fish. Go to Safeway and get some catfish. Mrs H will never
know the difference.
--
John *H*
(Not the other one!)- Hide quoted text -
Look at the money you'd save on fishing tackle, license, etc.....

Glad the boat is working out, John...
Tim
2008-04-20 01:48:55 UTC
Post by Tim
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
In particular how's the Supreme 6 MJAG works directly for me.
And I hold Supreme 6 MJAG's family hostage...er...um...protective
custody. ?Yeah, that's it - protective custody. ? :>)
oooooh. be careful Tom, I'm glad I'm half a contenent away from you at
the moment and that might be too close yet.
That's continent.
Honest to pete - you just can't find good Evil Henchmen nowadays.
Who's incontinent?
Tim say he was half contenent.  Does that mean he uses half a Depends?- Hide quoted text -
I said I was half a contenent away.

But I'm content .....
Tim
I'm content that it's continent as well....
Don White
2008-04-19 12:34:30 UTC
"Tim" <***@aol.com> wrote in message news:84cf8700-f6c9-46a0-9e76-***@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com...
snip..

Tom? Well I'm not sure about going fishing with him or not after he
confessed that his underling caused the great earthquake of Aprill
'08.

BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.

Nah......

I wouldn't worry about Tom. Make sure you take JustWait along to keep the
big guy in line if he acts up. ;-)
Tim
2008-04-19 13:26:36 UTC
Post by Don White
snip..
Tom? Well I'm not sure about going fishing with him or not after he
confessed that his underling caused the great earthquake of Aprill
'08.
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
Nah......
I wouldn't worry about Tom.  Make sure you take JustWait along to keep the
big guy in line if he acts up.  ;-)
Er, "Big guy"??

Don are you talking about Tom or the Supreme 6????

'Just' would be on a leash anhow... LOL!
Don White
2008-04-19 16:09:40 UTC
"Tim" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:245dd181-55aa-402b-80ae-***@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...

Er, "Big guy"??

Don are you talking about Tom or the Supreme 6????

'Just' would be on a leash anhow... LOL!

In a newsgroup where every second poster claims to be a 6'4", 200+ pound
hardass, I can confirm that Tom SW is the real thing.
That is...if his arthritis isn't acting up. :-)
j***@gmail.com
2008-04-21 01:10:37 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Don White
snip..
Tom? Well I'm not sure about going fishing with him or not after he
confessed that his underling caused the great earthquake of Aprill
'08.
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
Nah......
I wouldn't worry about Tom.  Make sure you take JustWait along to keep the
big guy in line if he acts up.  ;-)
Er, "Big guy"??
Don are you talking about Tom or the Supreme 6????
'Just' would be on a leash anhow... LOL!- Hide quoted text -
Uh, no....
Tim
2008-04-21 01:43:52 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Don White
snip..
Tom? Well I'm not sure about going fishing with him or not after he
confessed that his underling caused the great earthquake of Aprill
'08.
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
Nah......
I wouldn't worry about Tom.  Make sure you take JustWait along to keep the
big guy in line if he acts up.  ;-)
Er, "Big guy"??
Don are you talking about Tom or the Supreme 6????
'Just' would be on a leash anhow... LOL!- Hide quoted text -
Uh, no....- Hide quoted text -
Uh yes. after all, you want to stay inside the boat when Tom taps the
throttle ont he E-TEC
Short Wave Sportfishing
2008-04-21 02:03:55 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
Post by Don White
snip..
Tom? Well I'm not sure about going fishing with him or not after he
confessed that his underling caused the great earthquake of Aprill
'08.
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
Nah......
I wouldn't worry about Tom.  Make sure you take JustWait along to keep the
big guy in line if he acts up.  ;-)
Er, "Big guy"??
Don are you talking about Tom or the Supreme 6????
'Just' would be on a leash anhow... LOL!- Hide quoted text -
Uh, no....- Hide quoted text -
Uh yes. after all, you want to stay inside the boat when Tom taps the
throttle ont he E-TEC
He speaks truth. My boat scoots when power is applied.

Superior technology. :>)

Hey, speaking of superior technology, can you rebuild a Super A
starter so I can keep the original starter case?
Tim
2008-04-21 02:09:43 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Don White
snip..
Tom? Well I'm not sure about going fishing with him or not after he
confessed that his underling caused the great earthquake of Aprill
'08.
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
Nah......
I wouldn't worry about Tom. �Make sure you take JustWait along to keep the
big guy in line if he acts up. �;-)
Er, "Big guy"??
Don are you talking about Tom or the Supreme 6????
'Just' would be on a leash anhow... LOL!- Hide quoted text -
Uh, no....- Hide quoted text -
Uh yes. after all, you want to stay inside the �boat when Tom taps the
throttle ont he E-TEC
He speaks truth. �My boat scoots when power is applied.
Superior technology. � :>)
Hey, speaking of superior technology, can you rebuild a Super A
starter so I can keep the original starter case?- Hide quoted text -
Sure can. In fact. If you want, I'll ship you a whole starter, so you
can keep your origional.
Short Wave Sportfishing
2008-04-21 02:12:39 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
Post by Don White
snip..
[...]
While I appreciate the offer, I'd prefer to have the original rebuilt.

I'll send you an email.
Tim
2008-04-21 02:16:24 UTC
Post by Short Wave Sportfishing
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
Post by Don White
snip..
[...]
I'll send you an email.- Hide quoted text -
Tom, I was saying you could have one to use, and keep the origional
with the other stuff that goes with it. But yes, yours can be redone,
and probably really in expensively. they usually dont' burn out. I'd
be happy to look at it.
Short Wave Sportfishing
2008-04-21 02:20:59 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Short Wave Sportfishing
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
Post by Don White
snip..
[...]
Sounds like a plan. I'm not in a rush as it's being repainted by the
local restorer - I just need to fix the starter.

I'll drop you a line - I appreciate it very much.

I know I'll get it back in better than new shape.
Tim
2008-04-21 04:49:57 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Short Wave Sportfishing
Post by Tim
Post by Tim
Post by Don White
snip..
[...]
I know I'll get it back in better than new shape.- Hide quoted text -
I can take it easy on the paint job too, but the thing to do is to
work on it BEFORE it gets painted. then nothing gets scruffed up.
j***@gmail.com
2008-04-21 01:09:22 UTC
Post by Don White
snip..
Tom? Well I'm not sure about going fishing with him or not after he
confessed that his underling caused the great earthquake of Aprill
'08.
BTW. I'm still toying the idea of petetioning the Supreme 6 MJAG about
throwing an Article 15 at him.
Nah......
I wouldn't worry about Tom.  Make sure you take JustWait along to keep the
big guy in line if he acts up.  ;-)
Who the heck you bringing into this. We would both end up swimming.
Here how it would probably go. SW would wait till one of us noobies
got near the transom. A little tap of the ETec and we are both
swimming.. SW would light a imported cigar and snicker a bit, check
his wiring and wait till we were about half way to shore. Then he
would press the red button and the ARMS system would pop out of the
hardtop and blow our asses out of the water.. If we swam too fast or
he was too lazy to hit the red button, the SAT system would pick us
off soon thereafter. You just don't get it man.
Short Wave Sportfishing
2008-04-21 01:50:04 UTC
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:09:22 -0700 (PDT),
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Don White
snip..
[...]
You forgot the part about the remote controlled robot Great White
sharks chasing you to shore. :>)
Don White
2008-04-21 02:06:59 UTC
Post by Don White
snip..
[...]

There you go. you know him best and therefore are the best bet to uncover
his weak points.
I'll back you up from up here. ;-)
Short Wave Sportfishing
Chicken.
Don White
I prefer sensible and practical!
Short Wave Sportfishing
2008-04-21 16:08:39 UTC
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:01:11 -0300, "Don White"
Post by Don White
Post by Short Wave Sportfishing
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 23:06:59 -0300, "Don White"
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Don White
snip..
[...]
What Scotty doesn't realise is that special treatment is only for him
- I like him and am willing to give him some kind of chance to
survive.

Others I just eliminate quickly. :>)