david duke likes trump
Keyser Söze
2015-12-29 00:36:20 UTC
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
g***@aol.com
2015-12-29 01:15:16 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
amdx
2015-12-29 01:27:47 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
I think FOAD is having happy hallucinations.
Mikek
Keyser Söze
So, when are you going to come out more aggressively for Trump?
Califbill
2015-12-29 01:43:46 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
So, when are you going to come out more aggressively for Trump?
And when at you going to come out against the front running, incompetent,
liar Hillary?
Alex
2015-12-30 03:44:55 UTC
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
So, when are you going to come out more aggressively for Trump?
And when at you going to come out against the front running, incompetent,
liar Hillary?
As a career liar, he's OK with liars that are Democrats, of course. He
also ignores fellow deadbeats.
g***@aol.com
2015-12-29 02:28:13 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
So, when are you going to come out more aggressively for Trump?
I am just amazed at how well he is able to do without actually
spending any money. I still say this is only going to make him more
money. I doubt he actually makes it to the summer as a candidate.
Keyser Söze
2015-12-29 02:35:52 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
So, when are you going to come out more aggressively for Trump?
I am just amazed at how well he is able to do without actually
spending any money. I still say this is only going to make him more
money. I doubt he actually makes it to the summer as a candidate.
That will break the heart of the white supremacists.
Sent from my iPhone 6+
Tim
Harry the way you've talked if he doesn't make it, it'd break your heart too!
Wayne.B

Not having learned the lesson of being careful what you ask for...
Tim
yep
Keyser Söze
2015-12-29 13:51:40 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
So, when are you going to come out more aggressively for Trump?
I am just amazed at how well he is able to do without actually
spending any money. I still say this is only going to make him more
money. I doubt he actually makes it to the summer as a candidate.
That will break the heart of the white supremacists.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+
Harry the way you've talked if he doesn't make it, it'd break your heart too!
Nah. I have a backup...Cruz...the darling of the mindless evangelistics.
While I would prefer Trump to get the nomination, I'll be almost as
happy if Cruz gets it. Mrs. Clinton will slaughter either of them in the
general election, and I think Trump as the losing nominee will do great
harm to the GOP.

Go, Donald, go. And you, too, Tedster.
Alex
What a shame. Duke ran for POTUS as a Democrat. It's meaningless.
Tim
come to think of it, that's right.
Mr. Luddite
2015-12-29 08:48:26 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
Watch out. In true, dishonest, Krause fashion he will turn a simple
statement of fact into a political commitment on your part.
Keyser Söze
2015-12-29 12:23:24 UTC
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
Watch out. In true, dishonest, Krause fashion he will turn a simple
statement of fact into a political commitment on your part.
Oh, I am sure if Trump or his kid clone, Cruz, get the nomination,
you'll be supporting them.
Mr. Luddite
BS
Keyser Söze
We'll see. You've come to trump's defense several times recently.
Mr. Luddite
2015-12-29 16:39:08 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
Watch out. In true, dishonest, Krause fashion he will turn a simple
statement of fact into a political commitment on your part.
Oh, I am sure if Trump or his kid clone, Cruz, get the nomination,
you'll be supporting them.
BS
We'll see. You've come to trump's defense several times recently.
If you think that the comments I've made about Trump (or Cruz for that
matter) reflect my "defense" of either of them, I suggest that you
missed something while acquiring "critical thinking" skills in school.

I don't think that's the case though. I think you just like to stir the
pot by drawing intellectually dishonest conclusions based on what I
(and others) have said. It's the new, progressive, liberal way it
appears and you've joined right in with the rest of them.

But, you are correct about one thing. Due to your methods, it's not
possible to have an honest, adult conversation here about the upcoming
election.
g***@aol.com
2015-12-29 14:20:39 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
Watch out. In true, dishonest, Krause fashion he will turn a simple
statement of fact into a political commitment on your part.
Oh, I am sure if Trump or his kid clone, Cruz, get the nomination,
you'll be supporting them.
Only someone in the liberal bubble could equate Trump and Cruz.
They are both their own separate kind of whacky.
Keyser Söze
Trump is louder and more obnoxious. Beyond that, they seem similar to me.
g***@aol.com
2015-12-29 16:47:58 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
Watch out. In true, dishonest, Krause fashion he will turn a simple
statement of fact into a political commitment on your part.
Oh, I am sure if Trump or his kid clone, Cruz, get the nomination,
you'll be supporting them.
Only someone in the liberal bubble could equate Trump and Cruz.
They are both their own separate kind of whacky.
Trump is louder and more obnoxious. Beyond that, they seem similar to me.
Because you disagree with them? Considering the number of people who
you disagree with, I am not sure that is an accurate measurement of
anything but your narrow outlook on life.
Keyser Söze
2015-12-29 19:12:40 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
Indeed, my narrow outlook on life prevents me from voting for assholes
like Trump and Cruz.
g***@aol.com
2015-12-30 02:59:40 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Indeed, my narrow outlook on life prevents me from voting for assholes
like Trump and Cruz.
Yet you would vote for a lying asshole like Clinton (pick one)

Pull the rooster boy
Keyser Söze
2015-12-30 05:54:01 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Indeed, my narrow outlook on life prevents me from voting for assholes
like Trump and Cruz.
Yet you would vote for a lying asshole like Clinton (pick one)
Pull the rooster boy
All politicians tell stretchers, even or especially your libertarians. I
think Mrs. Clinton is far less of a liar than Trump, Cruz, Rubio,
Christie, and the rest of the GOP pack, and will not move the country
backwards.
Mr. Luddite
2015-12-30 11:11:16 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Indeed, my narrow outlook on life prevents me from voting for assholes
like Trump and Cruz.
Yet you would vote for a lying asshole like Clinton (pick one)
Pull the rooster boy
All politicians tell stretchers, even or especially your libertarians. I
think Mrs. Clinton is far less of a liar than Trump, Cruz, Rubio,
Christie, and the rest of the GOP pack, and will not move the country
backwards.
It's more like making a course correction from where we are currently
heading.
Keyser Söze
2015-12-30 14:21:24 UTC
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Indeed, my narrow outlook on life prevents me from voting for assholes
like Trump and Cruz.
Yet you would vote for a lying asshole like Clinton (pick one)
Pull the rooster boy
All politicians tell stretchers, even or especially your libertarians. I
think Mrs. Clinton is far less of a liar than Trump, Cruz, Rubio,
Christie, and the rest of the GOP pack, and will not move the country
backwards.
It's more like making a course correction from where we are currently
heading.
Oh, really? It's a lot more than a course correction. It's lower taxes
for the rich, weakening of workplace safety standards, weakening of
environmental standards, more money wasted on the military, more
privatization of what should be public functions, draconian immigration
policies, more wars with boots on the ground, more exportation of
U.S.jobs, weakening of food and drug standards, further deterioration of
public schools and funding for them, attacks on societal gains made by
women and by various minorities -
Mr. Luddite
Figured that would put a nickel in you. Ha.
John H.
2015-12-30 14:45:52 UTC
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
I thought 'draconian immigration policies' was cute. My grandfather thought they were
pretty reasonable.

Ban idiots, not guns!
Keyser Söze
2015-12-30 15:23:07 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
Had they been stricter, we might have gotten a family of hard-working,
accomplished Mexicans, instead of a family of squirrel hunters.
John H.
2015-12-30 15:35:21 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
Insulting my grandfather doesn't explain the 'draconian immigration policies'
comment. You must be referring to the immigration policies applicable to the Germans,
French, Dutch, etc., desiring to immigrate.

Ban idiots, not guns!
Keyser Söze
2015-12-30 16:11:13 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
Your boy Trump and several of the other GOP asshole wannabes want to
round up millions of illegals and... The "and" is significant, for
reasons you wouldn't comprehend.
g***@aol.com
2015-12-30 16:13:55 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Had they been stricter, we might have gotten a family of hard-working,
accomplished Mexicans, instead of a family of squirrel hunters.
Yeah but those hard working Mexicans would have put those lazy union
workers out of work.
We are seeing it here right now. Without the Mexicans, it is taking
the contractors about 2 extra months to build a house.
Keyser Söze
I wasn't aware that union workers were building tract houses in Florida.
g***@aol.com
2015-12-30 17:19:06 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Had they been stricter, we might have gotten a family of hard-working,
accomplished Mexicans, instead of a family of squirrel hunters.
Yeah but those hard working Mexicans would have put those lazy union
workers out of work.
We are seeing it here right now. Without the Mexicans, it is taking
the contractors about 2 extra months to build a house.
I wasn't aware that union workers were building tract houses in Florida.
They are union workers from up north fleeing the horrible "Obama
recovery" up there that has pushed them down here. I agree they don't
have a union but they still work like they did.
Without the Mexicans, the contractors are forced to hire lazy white
guys who the union couldn't even find work for up north.
Keyser Söze
You're a funny guy.
g***@aol.com
2015-12-30 18:08:51 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Had they been stricter, we might have gotten a family of hard-working,
accomplished Mexicans, instead of a family of squirrel hunters.
Yeah but those hard working Mexicans would have put those lazy union
workers out of work.
We are seeing it here right now. Without the Mexicans, it is taking
the contractors about 2 extra months to build a house.
I wasn't aware that union workers were building tract houses in Florida.
They are union workers from up north fleeing the horrible "Obama
recovery" up there that has pushed them down here. I agree they don't
have a union but they still work like they did.
Without the Mexicans, the contractors are forced to hire lazy white
guys who the union couldn't even find work for up north.
You're a funny guy.
It doesn't seem all that funny to anyone involved, somewhat the guy
who was used to making $30 an hour for goofing off on the job and now
he makes $15 so he goofs off even more but mostly for the contractor
who has to let deadlines slip because he can't get people to work..
It is a common complaint among the contractors here and we know lots
of contractors, in just about all of the trades.
Keyser Söze
2015-12-30 15:21:54 UTC
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
I always appreciate a chance to tell the truth about the GOP's plans,
though, considering the audience here, I kept it simple.
Wayne.B
2015-12-30 15:39:58 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]

You always welcome the chance to advocate for a bigger, more intrusive
government. Personally I'd like to see harsher penalties for tax
cheaters and dead beats.
g***@aol.com
2015-12-30 16:11:13 UTC
Only in the sense that you "simply" quoted the DNC talking points.
Keyser Söze
2015-12-30 16:44:24 UTC
Really? I haven't read them. Hmmm.
g***@aol.com
2015-12-30 17:22:14 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
I always appreciate a chance to tell the truth about the GOP's plans,
though, considering the audience here, I kept it simple.
Only in the sense that you "simply" quoted the DNC talking points.
Really? I haven't read them. Hmmm.
Low information democrat? ;-)

BTW we all know that is bullshit since the talking points have not
changed much since the Carter administration. You probably have them
on a card in your wallet.

I notice you did not address any of the challenges to your recitation
of those talking points.
Keyser Söze
2015-12-30 20:10:50 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
I always appreciate a chance to tell the truth about the GOP's plans,
though, considering the audience here, I kept it simple.
Only in the sense that you "simply" quoted the DNC talking points.
Really? I haven't read them. Hmmm.
Low information democrat? ;-)
BTW we all know that is bullshit since the talking points have not
changed much since the Carter administration. You probably have them
on a card in your wallet.
I notice you did not address any of the challenges to your recitation
of those talking points.
Once again, I have not read or seen any Democratic talking points in re:
the issues in the upcoming election(s).

You are correct in that I did not "address" what you call challenges.
John H.
2015-12-30 20:29:20 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
I always appreciate a chance to tell the truth about the GOP's plans,
though, considering the audience here, I kept it simple.
Only in the sense that you "simply" quoted the DNC talking points.
Really? I haven't read them. Hmmm.
Low information democrat? ;-)
BTW we all know that is bullshit since the talking points have not
changed much since the Carter administration. You probably have them
on a card in your wallet.
I notice you did not address any of the challenges to your recitation
of those talking points.
the issues in the upcoming election(s).
You are correct in that I did not "address" what you call challenges.
Getting backed into a corner continuously must be a bitch. Or, maybe Greg just wasn't
'entitled' to an answer, eh?

I have to admit, since our little discussion, you've done very well at squelching the
name-calling. Congratulations. I knew you could do it.

Ban idiots, not guns!
Keyser Söze
2015-12-30 20:33:40 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
I'm sure your observation about "corners" pleases you, but as usual it is
totally inaccurate
Sent from my iPhone 6+
g***@aol.com
2015-12-30 23:55:29 UTC
They haven't changed since the days of leisure suits.
John H.
2015-12-31 14:57:55 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
the issues in the upcoming election(s).
They haven't changed since the days of leisure suits.
Only talking point, "What difference does it make?"

Ban idiots, not guns!
g***@aol.com
2015-12-31 15:47:40 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
the issues in the upcoming election(s).
They haven't changed since the days of leisure suits.
Only talking point, "What difference does it make?"
Harry is just playing the same song the democrats always play without
actually acknowledging that most of the gains in all of those areas
came under GOP presidents. Nixon gave us OSHA, EPA, Roe v Wade etc.
The tax cut that put almost half of the people in the US under the
threshold of paying income tax was Reagan.
OTOH we have Clinton who gave us DOMA, Wall Street deregulation, bank
deregulation, Don't ask Don't tell etc.

He would be better voting GOP if worker safety, the environment, gays,
women, low tax rates for the poor and better regulation of banks and
Wall Street are important to him.
Boating All Out
2015-12-31 23:25:56 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by John H.
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
the issues in the upcoming election(s).
They haven't changed since the days of leisure suits.
Only talking point, "What difference does it make?"
Harry is just playing the same song the democrats always play without
actually acknowledging that most of the gains in all of those areas
came under GOP presidents. Nixon gave us OSHA, EPA, Roe v Wade etc.
The tax cut that put almost half of the people in the US under the
threshold of paying income tax was Reagan.
OTOH we have Clinton who gave us DOMA, Wall Street deregulation, bank
deregulation, Don't ask Don't tell etc.
He would be better voting GOP if worker safety, the environment, gays,
women, low tax rates for the poor and better regulation of banks and
Wall Street are important to him.
You can't seriously say Nixon represented today's "GOP".
Nor Reagan. They were Democrats in todays terms.
Today's GOP is a mongrelization of the old GOP. Today's
GOP wants a revolution. And they're too stupid to see they
would be on the losing side of it. Trump is probably the
GOP's best bet, since he's hard to pin down. The rest of
them have obviously bad ideas. They're all losers.
g***@aol.com
2016-01-01 00:30:41 UTC
On Thu, 31 Dec 2015 17:25:56 -0600, Boating All Out
Post by Boating All Out
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by John H.
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
No argument here but four more years of Bush Clinton is not any
better.
Alex
2016-01-01 02:49:15 UTC
Post by Boating All Out
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by John H.
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
Losers, Kevin? Really?

Mr. Luddite
2015-12-30 16:32:29 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
Your examples are nothing but a bunch of generalizations, mostly inaccurate.

Obama's 2016 budget request for military/defense spending is 4% higher
than last year's budget and exceeds the amount allowed by law (due to
sequestration) by about $38 billion. (he's a Democrat, remember?)

Who's calling for lowering taxes on the rich? Nobody that I've heard.
I hear calls to limit taxes on businesses in an effort to stimulate job
creation and the economy. You can debate if this is a valid economic
policy but it has nothing to do with "lowering taxes on the rich".
BTW ... the top 10 percent of earners pay 68 percent of all federal tax
revenues collected now.

Draconian immigration policies? Like what? Like requiring immigrants
to follow our existing laws and immigrate legally? That's what most of
our ancestors had to do. Nothing "draconian" about that.

More exportation of jobs? By whom? Republicans? Nope, more jobs have
been lost in the past 7 years due to outsourcing overseas than all those
outsourced in the 20-30 years beforehand. Maybe making it more
economically "friendly" as the Republicans have proposed would cause
more jobs to stay here ... and maybe even bring some back.

Same with your "workplace safety" BS. Nobody is calling for allowing
dangerous working environments. Where did you hear that one?

More boots on the ground wars? Check the news. Looks like we'll be
in Afghanistan even longer plus talk is being made of more troops
possibly headed for Syria. This after seven years of Democratic leadership.

Oh ... reversing societal gains by women? How's that? I don't think
anyone wants to start a fight with women. Are you referring to abortion
clinics? No one is banning abortions for women.
It's just not right to expect those who are opposed to abortions (many
for religious reasons) to have to pay for others to have them. Are you
suggesting that the federal government should control religious beliefs?
g***@aol.com
2015-12-30 16:09:29 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Indeed, my narrow outlook on life prevents me from voting for assholes
like Trump and Cruz.
Yet you would vote for a lying asshole like Clinton (pick one)
Pull the rooster boy
All politicians tell stretchers, even or especially your libertarians. I
think Mrs. Clinton is far less of a liar than Trump, Cruz, Rubio,
Christie, and the rest of the GOP pack, and will not move the country
backwards.
It's more like making a course correction from where we are currently
heading.
Oh, really? It's a lot more than a course correction.
It's lower taxes for the rich,
The rich pay most of the taxes now but I tend to agree if they want to
raise EVERYONE'S taxes. Damn near half of the people in the country
pay no income tax at all.
Post by Keyser Söze
weakening of workplace safety standards,
How is that?
Post by Keyser Söze
weakening of environmental standards,
I am a guy who is interested in the environment as much as anyone here
but some of the regulations are ridiculous and the EPA is out of
control.
Post by Keyser Söze
weakening of food and drug standards,
Cite that? Are you talking about speeding up the FDA process and
bringing life saving drugs to the market in less than 10-15 years at a
lower administrative cost? (like the rest of the developed world)
Post by Keyser Söze
more privatization of what should be public functions,
Why should they be public functions when the government has proven
they are incapable of doing it?
You only have to look at the TSA boondoggle $8 BILLION a year and it
fails 96% of the time when tested.
further deterioration of
Post by Keyser Söze
public schools and funding for them,
Another case where the government has proven to be more expensive and
less capable than the private sector.
Post by Keyser Söze
attacks on societal gains made by women and by various minorities -
Cite that
Post by Keyser Söze
draconian immigration policies,
That was Obama, the deporter in chief.
Post by Keyser Söze
more exportation of U.S.jobs,
You mean like Walmart? Mrs Clintons was on the board when they became
the China outlet mall and Bill signed NAFTA and GATT. He was
instrumental in the formation of the WTO.
Post by Keyser Söze
more money wasted on the military,
The Clintons have not demonstrated any interest in stopping that
Post by Keyser Söze
more wars with boots on the ground,
Hillary is as much of a neocon as McCain or Lindsey Graham ... and why
does "boots on the ground" define "war"? Bombing brown people from
50,000 feet or using stand off weapons is not "war"?
Alex
Or anyone with an (R) in front of their name. It's OK to be honest.
Keyser Söze
2015-12-29 12:22:19 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
Yeah, and Hitler was popular and admired in Germany, and Buchanan was
popular in the United States. In fact, didn't Buchanan win the New
Hampshire GOP primary? Racism is right beneath the surface in the modern
GOP since the "Southern Strategy," and pigs like Trump bring it out.

You have to be on the right side for David Duke to like you. And, if
Trump gets the nomination, I would expect most of the righties here in
.wrecked bloats to line up and support him.
g***@aol.com
2015-12-29 14:19:00 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
He also scores right next to the Pope, tied for #2 most admired person
on the poll NBC reported tonight.
Yeah, and Hitler was popular and admired in Germany, and Buchanan was
popular in the United States. In fact, didn't Buchanan win the New
Hampshire GOP primary? Racism is right beneath the surface in the modern
GOP since the "Southern Strategy," and pigs like Trump bring it out.
You have to be on the right side for David Duke to like you. And, if
Trump gets the nomination, I would expect most of the righties here in
.wrecked bloats to line up and support him.
It is just a factoid that only has meaning to people our age. What is
Dave? 90? Has anyone actually heard from him in 20 years?
Where do you dig this shit up. Twitter?

You should be a lot more worried about blue collar people in the blue
states, who still might like "straight talk" even if it is rude or
silly. Polls show they think "Washington" is pretty stupid too and
they don't believe much the government says. The right wing is not
going to win this thing. Neither are the erudite blue state people. It
happens in the middle. That is who you should be watching.

Personally I think I would rather have Rubio than Trump and he is
about as qualified as Obama was. The reality of the white house will
slap most of the idealism out of him, just like it does everyone and
they just plod along promoting the status quo.

Trump scares me because he would ignore the people who actually keep
things plodding along and I am not sure it would be a good thing.
Our only hope is that people who know the facts could prove to him
that war is a "bad deal" and the fed can't just "declare bankruptcy
and start over".

The establishment candidates, Bush and Clinton are just that. Four
more years of Bush Clinton, no matter who wins. We are coming up on 27
years of it with a year to go. Do we really want to make it 32?
Keyser Söze
2015-12-29 16:05:58 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
The only decent alternative to Clinton is Bernie. There are no decent
Republican alternatives.
g***@aol.com
Go with Bernie and you might only win Vermont and DC.
Keyser Söze
2015-12-29 19:11:25 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
I was referring to the quality of the guy, not whether he could win.
There are no quality Republican frontrunners.
John H.
2015-12-29 20:16:56 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
[...]
Omniscience and boring repetition are great things.

Ban idiots, not guns!
Keyser Söze
You certainly have the latter down pat.
amdx
2015-12-31 15:55:21 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
The only decent alternative to Clinton is Bernie. There are no decent
Republican alternatives.
" The definition of the word "conundrum" is: something that is puzzling or confusing.
1. America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims - yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about - yet they want America to be more like those other countries."
Mikek
John H.
2015-12-31 17:06:19 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
The only decent alternative to Clinton is Bernie. There are no decent
Republican alternatives.
" The definition of the word "conundrum" is: something that is puzzling or confusing.
1. America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims - yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about - yet they want America to be more like those other countries."
Mikek
Reminds me of the Muslim Conundrum:

Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some idiot in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother in law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkey
- You cook over burning camel shit
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??
Well no sh*t Sherlock!....

It's not like it could get much worse!
THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt .
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq .
They're not happy in Yemen ..
They're not happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria .
They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada ....
They're happy in England ...
They're happy in France .....
They're happy in Italy .
They're happy in Germany .....
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ....
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ....
They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim
And unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Ban idiots, not guns!
Tim
2015-12-29 03:29:50 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
"david duke likes trump"

The American communist party endorsed BHO too, so...?
Keyser Söze
Sent from my iPhone 6+
Tim
2015-12-29 04:09:21 UTC
Duh
Lemme guess. Tennessee Tuxedo's pal Chumbly?
g***@aol.com
2015-12-29 04:20:59 UTC
Post by Tim
"david duke likes trump"
The American communist party endorsed BHO too, so...?
Duh
I agree, where would the surprise be?

I bet BHO is not all that popular with the Latino community right now
after being the deporter in chief for 2 terms.

I wonder how the Clintons will do when we stop the bullshit and take a
long hard look at Bills phony prosperity, built on Clinton inspired
bank deregulation, irrational exuberance on wall street after they
were "unleashed" (his words) and outright fraud that was largely
ignored by the SEC on his watch.
That folds in quite nicely with the things that Hillary screwed up in
her moment in the sun.
All the GOP needs is a serious candidate and I agree with you, it
isn't Cruz or Trump.
Alex
Rubio.
Alex
2015-12-30 03:48:03 UTC
Post by Tim
Post by Keyser Söze
"His racism has a lot of heart, which I really like, but he needs to take
baby steps. Remember, our white way of life is a marathon, not a sprint."
- David Duke
"david duke likes trump"
The American communist party endorsed BHO too, so...?
Duh
Good answer, dipshit.