Webb for VP
g***@aol.com
2015-10-15 00:07:15 UTC
I might feel better about those geezers if Webb was the VP candidate.
I know he can't win a TV driven election but he might be good after
the tragic death of Barn-ilary from an undisclosed disease..
Keyser Söze
2015-10-15 01:09:58 UTC
I thought so until I watched his performance last night. Not any more.
g***@aol.com
2015-10-15 15:22:27 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
I might feel better about those geezers if Webb was the VP candidate.
I know he can't win a TV driven election but he might be good after
the tragic death of Barn-ilary from an undisclosed disease..
I thought so until I watched his performance last night. Not any more.
I was on the road but I have seen the "highlights" and there were no
shining stars on that stage.
We can argue whether they are worse than the republican whackos but
the bottom line is if we are just waiting for the dead leaves to fall
off the tree, we might end up with a barren tree.

At this point I am wondering what I can put my money in before the
global crash. It probably isn't going to be the US dollar and I think
the stock market is teetering on the edge of a cliff.
Keyser Söze
2015-10-15 15:32:26 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
I might feel better about those geezers if Webb was the VP candidate.
I know he can't win a TV driven election but he might be good after
the tragic death of Barn-ilary from an undisclosed disease..
I thought so until I watched his performance last night. Not any more.
I was on the road but I have seen the "highlights" and there were no
shining stars on that stage.
We can argue whether they are worse than the republican whackos but
the bottom line is if we are just waiting for the dead leaves to fall
off the tree, we might end up with a barren tree.
At this point I am wondering what I can put my money in before the
global crash. It probably isn't going to be the US dollar and I think
the stock market is teetering on the edge of a cliff.
There must be a libertarian paradise somewhere, eh?
Sent from my iPhone 6+
g***@aol.com
2015-10-15 16:15:38 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
I might feel better about those geezers if Webb was the VP candidate.
I know he can't win a TV driven election but he might be good after
the tragic death of Barn-ilary from an undisclosed disease..
I thought so until I watched his performance last night. Not any more.
I was on the road but I have seen the "highlights" and there were no
shining stars on that stage.
We can argue whether they are worse than the republican whackos but
the bottom line is if we are just waiting for the dead leaves to fall
off the tree, we might end up with a barren tree.
At this point I am wondering what I can put my money in before the
global crash. It probably isn't going to be the US dollar and I think
the stock market is teetering on the edge of a cliff.
There must be a libertarian paradise somewhere, eh?
One can always hope. Unfortunately after crashes, it usually goes the
other way with dictatorial governments taking over.

OTOH Elon Musk is planning on feeding us pond scum after the safety
nets fail.
Keyser Söze
Soylent Green?
g***@aol.com
Duck weed but I think the thought is about the same.
RGrew176

Keyser Söze
2015-10-15 16:23:21 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
I might feel better about those geezers if Webb was the VP candidate.
I know he can't win a TV driven election but he might be good after
the tragic death of Barn-ilary from an undisclosed disease..
I thought so until I watched his performance last night. Not any more.
I was on the road but I have seen the "highlights" and there were no
shining stars on that stage.
We can argue whether they are worse than the republican whackos but
the bottom line is if we are just waiting for the dead leaves to fall
off the tree, we might end up with a barren tree.
At this point I am wondering what I can put my money in before the
global crash. It probably isn't going to be the US dollar and I think
the stock market is teetering on the edge of a cliff.
You might argue whether the Dems are "worse" than the Repub "whackos,"
but no sane person would consider that argument. None of the five on the
Dem stage were evenly remotely "whacko," while the majority of those on
the Republican stage were.
Califbill
2015-10-15 16:49:49 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
A whacko may be competent to run the government, but neocons like Hillary
will get us in nasty more wars. Can we afford,that? What bubble is she
going to,create like Bill.
Keyser Söze
2015-10-15 17:08:51 UTC
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
I don't see Hillary, Bernie, Lincoln, or Martin getting us into any
significantly sized wars as Bush and Son did. Jim Webb, now there's a
modern day neocon for you.
Califbill
I admit Bernie would not expand wars.
Keyser Söze
2015-10-15 19:56:12 UTC
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
I believe the Dems, except, possibly for Webb, have no taste for new
wars unless there is a real and direct connection to the safety of this
country. Obama is still playing clean up from Dubya's fuckups.
Califbill
2015-10-15 20:06:45 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
He is not doing any cleanup, and W was just continuing Bill's war, which
was a continuation of Bush1 war.

O is expanding in to Syria, etc. what a fuckup!
Mr. Luddite
2015-10-15 21:35:36 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
What possibly makes you think that Webb has a "taste" for war?

Everything he has said, based primarily on his personal experiences, is
exactly the opposite.
Keyser Söze
2015-10-15 22:19:18 UTC
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
He's too much the conservative and in favor of maintaining and building
up a too-large military, and tends to lead to adventurism.
Mr. Luddite
2015-10-15 22:33:46 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Sorta like Hillary then but with much more first hand experience, huh?

Webb was seriously injured in Vietnam when he took the blast of a
grenade while shielding one of his fellow Marines from the blast. He
still has shrapnel from that grenade lodged in him.

For that and other actions he was awarded the Navy Cross for
"extraordinary heroism,” a Silver Star, a Bronze Star and, of course,
the Purple Heart.

Hillary faced imaginary snipers in Bosnia.

Webb has no interest in more wars. He knows what they are.
g***@aol.com
2015-10-16 00:30:02 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
I believe the Dems, except, possibly for Webb, have no taste for new
wars unless there is a real and direct connection to the safety of this
country. Obama is still playing clean up from Dubya's fuckups.
Who needs new wars? We still have a 14 year old Afghan war and a 24
year old Iraq war that two Democrat presidents presided over. One was
named Clinton
g***@aol.com
2015-10-15 23:01:58 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Bernie, no,
Hillary, certainly she would get us into a war.
Bill was the bombingest president since LBJ.
g***@aol.com
2015-10-15 22:59:40 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
If there were not that many whacko voters, the candidates would be
better.
Hillary said it best. "This isn't Sweden"