Anyone but BP been getting their boat ready yet this year?`
g***@aol.com
2015-03-26 06:45:32 UTC
Wayne and I boat all year but I was thinking about you folks up there.
You guys up north should be getting the itch pretty soon. Anyone
planning any major improvements or additions?
I am still on the quest for a seating plan. I bought that leaning
post/seat and we are not really happy with is so it is on Craigs list
as we speak. I may be swapping it for some tree work. I have a guy
coming Friday.
We are thinking about captain chairs now.My problem with all of this
is I run standing up 99.9% of the time. I am not much about sitting
but my wife wants a chair next to me.
It looks like my new boat plan is probably pushed back again.
We may be leaving the "new boat" in New Zealand this year.
This is looking like a $20k vacation that may end up more like $25k.
Consider it our contribution to the US foreign aid package ;-)

I am really not that unhappy with my 40 year old Harris and I have a
fairly new motor although it is coming up on 800 hours and that is
actually low for us. (250 hours a year)
We are still getting out as often, we just do go as long on each trip.
Keyser Söze
2015-03-26 11:32:56 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Nothing in New Zealand but wonderful scenery, strange animals and people
who speak an un-understandable dialect of English with a weird accent. :)

Sounds like a great trip, but I'm sure *I* wouldn't be able to tolerate
the plane ride...without drugs. :) Take lots of photos and videos.
Proud to be a Liberal.
g***@aol.com
2015-03-26 14:51:10 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Buying nice seats helps. We debated splitting it up into 2 legs with a
long layover but we were also pressed a bit for time. Losing an extra
day in LA was not that attractive an option. We do get about 9 hours
in LA coming back. We may just crash in a room or we may go somewhere
for a few hours.
I expect to just be well rested because I have no problems sleeping on
a plane. Both over the water flights are at night..
John H.
2015-03-26 11:46:39 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Check out the seating on this Key West. It allows you to stand and your wife to sit.
Also look at that on the 18' CC. Little different but same idea, using the cooler as
a seat. This is what we had on ours, but it couldn't be used as a leaning post and a
seat at the same time. Usually my wife sat in front of the CC.

http://keywestboatsinc.com/boats/show/id/43

Oh, click on the picture and keep hitting 'next' until towards the end.
--
Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.
g***@aol.com
2015-03-26 14:43:53 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
That is similar to the seat/post we have. The problem is, if it is
close enough to sit on and reach all of the controls, it crowds me if
I am standing.
I would really like some kind of seat pedestal that is on a sliding
base so I could move it back and forth.
Justan Olphart
2015-03-26 15:06:30 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
I would really like some kind of seat pedestal that is on a sliding
base so I could move it back and forth.
There's your answer. ;-)
--
Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."
John H.
2015-03-26 16:05:25 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by John H.
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
The backrest on the one I had was adjustable. All the way back made a seat, and all
the way forward made a leaning post. Sounds like you're being forced into 'half post,
half chair' in the cockpit. Doesn't sound pretty. Good luck.
g***@aol.com
2015-03-26 22:01:18 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by John H.
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
I am really questioning whether I need anything. I may just buy her a
nice seat and be done with it
John H.
2015-03-27 11:29:43 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by John H.
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by John H.
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Get her a seat, get you one of these with a piece of foam wire-tied to it:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132-Lb-Capacity-Adjustable-Ball-Bearing-Roller-Stand-for-easy-handling-workload-/141529737458

Problem solved.
Wayne.B

Every yacht should have one. :-)
True North
2015-03-26 17:04:38 UTC
***@aol.com
On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 07:46:39 -0400, John H. <***@gmail.com>
wrote:
"That is similar to the seat/post we have. The problem is, if it is
close enough to sit on and reach all of the controls, it crowds me if
I am standing.
I would really like some kind of seat pedestal that is on a sliding
base so I could move it back and forth. "

My boat came with the slider unit under the helm seat.
When I upgraded to the deluxe seats...I had to pay an extra $ 124.00 + tax to have a slider installed on one of them. Dealer insisted that the slider on my trade-in seat had to stay with it for resale.
Still think I got shafted on that deal.
Anyway couldn't live without the slider unit and the upgrade seats are nice comfy bucket type.
Justan Olphart
2015-03-26 17:26:05 UTC
Post by True North
"That is similar to the seat/post we have. The problem is, if it is
close enough to sit on and reach all of the controls, it crowds me if
I am standing.
I would really like some kind of seat pedestal that is on a sliding
base so I could move it back and forth. "
My boat came with the slider unit under the helm seat.
When I upgraded to the deluxe seats...I had to pay an extra $ 124.00 + tax to have a slider installed on one of them. Dealer insisted that the slider on my trade-in seat had to stay with it for resale.
Still think I got shafted on that deal.
Anyway couldn't live without the slider unit and the upgrade seats are nice comfy bucket type.
If you wanted to remove factory or dealer supplied accessories you need
to arrange that with the trade in dealer and include it on your sales
contract. Normally, fixtures are not to be removed.
Hope this helps. No you didn't get shafted.

s***@gmail.com
2015-03-31 03:14:45 UTC
Post by True North
My boat came with the slider unit under the helm seat.
When I upgraded to the deluxe seats...I had to pay an extra $ 124.00 + tax to have a slider installed on one of them. Dealer insisted that the slider on my trade-in seat had to stay with it for resale.
Still think I got shafted on that deal.
Anyway couldn't live without the slider unit and the upgrade seats are nice comfy bucket type.
You paid $124. for a fucking slider? Pahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

WHAT AN IDIOT. Sounds like you're easy to con, DUMBASS.
Califbill
2015-03-26 17:45:43 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
Post by John H.
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Look at a truck wrecker. Lots of the jetboat ears have gone to air ride
truck seats. But the non air ride are good also, and fairly reasonable.
True North
2015-03-26 13:44:12 UTC
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Boating is still a far away dream for us.
On the bright side, the city finally showed up last night with a small snow blower tractor and did our sidewalks 8 days after the last big storm. The next door neighbour had his truck blocking the sidewalk so his frontage and a small portion of the guy next to him didn't get done...so people still have to venture out onto the street to continue on their way.
John H.
2015-03-26 13:51:12 UTC
Post by True North
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
You can't shovel your own sidewalks?
Keyser Söze
2015-03-26 13:53:38 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by True North
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
You really are a Shithead First Class, Herring.
Sent from my iPhone 6+
John H.
2015-03-26 14:07:55 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by True North
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
That's about the way I feel towards people who don't shovel their damn sidewalks, or
pay $10 for someone else to do it. Then the kids walking to school have to walk in
the road, and I have to walk in the road with two dogs.

Little sympathy here.
Mr. Luddite
2015-03-26 15:55:10 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by True North
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Is it wrong to expect timely services that you pay for? Is it wrong to
expect a product that you buy to work as advertised?

Seems to me that I recall at least one post about a item you purchased
and was not satisfied with and complained about it. Wasn't there also
an issue with a gun that you purchased, found something wrong with it
a year later and tried to get the manufacturer to cover it when it was
well out of warranty?

You don't know the details of Don's situation. Probably best to STFU.
John H.
2015-03-26 16:14:09 UTC
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by True North
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
To the first, could be. Not sure to what you're referring. To the second, I don't
recall that situation. No idea what you're referring to. But, given your statements
about having to use brakes to steer a Cessna, I know you bullshit a bit.
Post by Mr. Luddite
You don't know the details of Don's situation. Probably best to STFU.
So complain! I'll bet the parents of the kids walking in the streets are complaining
too. Common courtesy should be practiced even when the government doesn't jump right
to it. Leaving the walks snow covered for eight days is bullshit.

"Gosh, I pay the government for it and it doesn't get done. Oh woe is me, what should
I do?"

Someone right here said, "...if you don't like the post, don't read it" or words to
that effect. Follow your own f'ing advice.
Keyser Söze
2015-03-26 16:21:02 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
You don't know the details of Don's situation. Probably best to STFU.
So complain! I'll bet the parents of the kids walking in the streets are complaining
too. Common courtesy should be practiced even when the government doesn't jump right
to it. Leaving the walks snow covered for eight days is bullshit.
"Gosh, I pay the government for it and it doesn't get done. Oh woe is me, what should
I do?"
Someone right here said, "...if you don't like the post, don't read it" or words to
that effect. Follow your own f'ing advice.
Of course, since you are the ranking asshole of rec.boats.
Sent from my iPhone 6+
Justan Olphart
2015-03-26 16:24:52 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
You don't know the details of Don's situation. Probably best to STFU.
So complain! I'll bet the parents of the kids walking in the streets are complaining
too. Common courtesy should be practiced even when the government doesn't jump right
to it. Leaving the walks snow covered for eight days is bullshit.
"Gosh, I pay the government for it and it doesn't get done. Oh woe is me, what should
I do?"
Someone right here said, "...if you don't like the post, don't read it" or words to
that effect. Follow your own f'ing advice.
Of course, since you are the ranking asshole of rec.boats.
You're way off topic Krause turd.

Wayne.B
2015-03-26 17:27:58 UTC

No one out ranks you Harry.
John H.
2015-03-26 18:57:48 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
You don't know the details of Don's situation. Probably best to STFU.
So complain! I'll bet the parents of the kids walking in the streets are complaining
too. Common courtesy should be practiced even when the government doesn't jump right
to it. Leaving the walks snow covered for eight days is bullshit.
"Gosh, I pay the government for it and it doesn't get done. Oh woe is me, what should
I do?"
Someone right here said, "...if you don't like the post, don't read it" or words to
that effect. Follow your own f'ing advice.
Of course, since you are the ranking asshole of rec.boats.
Strangely, I've never noticed Luddite jumping on Don for his continuous snarky shit.
Have you?
Keyser Söze
2015-03-26 19:08:47 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
You don't know the details of Don's situation. Probably best to STFU.
So complain! I'll bet the parents of the kids walking in the streets are complaining
too. Common courtesy should be practiced even when the government doesn't jump right
to it. Leaving the walks snow covered for eight days is bullshit.
"Gosh, I pay the government for it and it doesn't get done. Oh woe is me, what should
I do?"
Someone right here said, "...if you don't like the post, don't read it" or words to
that effect. Follow your own f'ing advice.
Of course, since you are the ranking asshole of rec.boats.
Strangely, I've never noticed Luddite jumping on Don for his continuous snarky shit.
Have you?
You are responsible for you.
Proud to be a Liberal.
John H.
2015-03-26 19:16:50 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
You don't know the details of Don's situation. Probably best to STFU.
So complain! I'll bet the parents of the kids walking in the streets are complaining
too. Common courtesy should be practiced even when the government doesn't jump right
to it. Leaving the walks snow covered for eight days is bullshit.
"Gosh, I pay the government for it and it doesn't get done. Oh woe is me, what should
I do?"
Someone right here said, "...if you don't like the post, don't read it" or words to
that effect. Follow your own f'ing advice.
Of course, since you are the ranking asshole of rec.boats.
Strangely, I've never noticed Luddite jumping on Don for his continuous snarky shit.
Have you?
You are responsible for you.
And you are responsible for whom? Everyone?

You're a joke, Krause.
Keyser Söze
2015-03-26 19:20:06 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
You don't know the details of Don's situation. Probably best to STFU.
So complain! I'll bet the parents of the kids walking in the streets are complaining
too. Common courtesy should be practiced even when the government doesn't jump right
to it. Leaving the walks snow covered for eight days is bullshit.
"Gosh, I pay the government for it and it doesn't get done. Oh woe is me, what should
I do?"
Someone right here said, "...if you don't like the post, don't read it" or words to
that effect. Follow your own f'ing advice.
Of course, since you are the ranking asshole of rec.boats.
Strangely, I've never noticed Luddite jumping on Don for his continuous snarky shit.
Have you?
You are responsible for you.
And you are responsible for whom? Everyone?
You're a joke, Krause.
My comment was about your behavior and your responsibility for that
behavior, and not your attempt to explain away your assholish behavior
by blaming your snarky posts and responses on others. You are
responsible for you.
Proud to be a Liberal.
Justan Olphart
2015-03-26 19:39:28 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:55:10 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Mr. Luddite
[...]
You know all about running from responsibility. Wives, Children,
Mortgages, personal debt, taxes, god and country, truth. Wherever did
you find the cash to buy boats? I'm surprised the IRS hasn't asked that
of you.

True North
2015-03-26 19:32:09 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
You don't know the details of Don's situation. Probably best to STFU.
So complain! I'll bet the parents of the kids walking in the streets are complaining
too. Common courtesy should be practiced even when the government doesn't jump right
to it. Leaving the walks snow covered for eight days is bullshit.
"Gosh, I pay the government for it and it doesn't get done. Oh woe is me, what should
I do?"
Someone right here said, "...if you don't like the post, don't read it" or words to
that effect. Follow your own f'ing advice.
Of course, since you are the ranking asshole of rec.boats.
Strangely, I've never noticed Luddite jumping on Don for his continuous snarky shit.
Have you?
--
Guns don't cause problems.
Gun owner behavior causes problems.
Man...I think you're becoming more ditzy than even Kruger.
For your information...I was the only one in this newsgroup to be tossed into the bin by Richard, a while back...that is except for Scott Secord Dickson.
Isn't that nice company to be put in.
So quit whining about Richard not jumping on me. I did my time and was released on good behaviour.
Keyser Söze
2015-03-26 19:34:22 UTC
Post by True North
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
[...]
Perhaps Herring will fall down a garbage disposal.
Proud to be a Liberal.
Someone
2015-03-28 01:32:29 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by True North
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by Mr. Luddite
[...]
Perhaps you will pay your taxes and other debts. Which is more likely
to happen?
Someone
How old are you? Does your wife know you post this adolescent crap?
John H.
2015-03-29 17:10:09 UTC
Post by Someone
Post by True North
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Mr. Luddite
[...]
I can't believe he looked upon being filtered (by anyone) punishment. Must've hurt
the ol' ego badly.
Someone
You have the lifetime achievement award for that.
Boating All Out
When you play with pigs......
True North
2015-03-26 17:20:15 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by True North
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Man...y'all are about as dense as they come!
I told you that the neighbour two doors down ran his snow blower down my sidewalk and cut a path wide enough for even an old cripple like you to pass. Y'all have to actually read and comprehend my posts.
Justan Olphart
2015-03-26 17:33:54 UTC
Post by True North
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by True North
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Kudos to your neighbor for taking it upon himself to render service to
his hapless and helpless neighbor. So I guess you can't/won't shovel
your own sidewalk on a timely basis. Does that sum it up accurately?

Keyser Söze
2015-03-26 17:48:15 UTC
Post by True North
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by True North
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Herring doesn't care about "what is," he just thinks it makes him more
"manly" to pick on you. He and his buddy, FlaJim, are assholes.
Proud to be a Liberal.
Justan Olphart
2015-03-26 18:46:39 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by True North
Post by True North
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Does it make you feel more manly when you pick on Scott, Tim, Amdx,
Greg, Wayne, the girls who used to contribute, John, me, and oh so many
more? You're an asshat. And that's what is.

John H.
2015-03-26 19:01:43 UTC
Post by Justan Olphart
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by True North
Post by True North
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
I've never noticed Krause jumping on Don for his continuous shit. Strange.
Someone
Piss off, loser.
s***@gmail.com
2015-03-31 03:17:56 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Herring doesn't care about "what is," he just thinks it makes him more
"manly" to pick on you. He and his buddy, FlaJim, are assholes.
Just like you, huh krause?

John H.
2015-03-26 19:00:33 UTC
Post by True North
Post by John H.
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by True North
Post by g***@aol.com
[...]
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
Wayne.B
2015-03-26 19:25:04 UTC
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===

Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
John H.
2015-03-26 21:10:05 UTC
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===
Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
Yeah, you're probably right. Personal responsibility doesn't seem high on liberals'
priority list.
Keyser Söze
2015-03-26 21:16:11 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===
Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
Yeah, you're probably right. Personal responsibility doesn't seem high on liberals'
priority list.
It certainly ain't high on yours, what with your never-ending snarky
posts here. You really are an asshole.
Proud to be a Liberal.
Califbill
2015-03-26 21:40:59 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===
Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
Yeah, you're probably right. Personal responsibility doesn't seem high on liberals'
priority list.
I do not think it is such a liberal or conservative item. The head of
Goldman Sackus is most likely not a liberal, but has no personal
responsibility. And how about those like Gregg and Myself. Fiscal
conservative, social liberal?
Keyser Söze
2015-03-26 21:52:38 UTC
Post by Califbill
Post by John H.
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===
Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
Yeah, you're probably right. Personal responsibility doesn't seem high on liberals'
priority list.
I do not think it is such a liberal or conservative item. The head of
Goldman Sackus is most likely not a liberal, but has no personal
responsibility. And how about those like Gregg and Myself. Fiscal
conservative, social liberal?
The reality is, this is an issue for Herring and his partner in
stupidity, FlaJim, who like nothing better here than to try to tweak
Don. Both of them, in addition, are representative of the old white man
who hates blacks demographic. I don't see many of FlaJim's posts these
days, since I have him filtered, but of those posters I still read,
Herring easily is the dumbest. FlaJim hates me because I wasn't drafted
during the Vietnam war fiasco.
Proud to be a Liberal.
Justan Olphart
2015-03-26 23:26:57 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 15:25:04 -0400, Wayne.B
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
[...]
What's amusing is that you are usually wrong about things that matter.
I don't hate you but I do find you repugnant. Big difference Mr. Asshat.

John H.
2015-03-27 11:33:42 UTC
Post by Justan Olphart
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
[...]
Is there a big difference between repugnant and disgusting? One of these days I'll
look 'em up.
Justan Olphart
2015-03-27 12:37:42 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Justan Olphart
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
[...]
Either works for Krause. He has pretty much singlehandedly destroyed
this newsgroup.

True North
You are much too modest, StinkyOne.
Someone
2015-03-28 01:50:44 UTC
Post by True North
Post by Justan Olphart
Post by John H.
Post by Justan Olphart
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
[...]
That was a pathetically moronic post, Don. There are many ways to
debate. Name-calling is not one of them. You clearly had nothing to
add to the discussion but felt some strange compulsion to defend your
only friend in this Usenet group.
Califbill
2015-03-27 00:52:53 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by John H.
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
[...]
Maybe they dislike you as you have been an absolute asshole on rec.boats
for years!
Keyser Söze
2015-03-27 01:02:42 UTC
Post by Califbill
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by John H.
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
[...]
They like each other, and they are absolute assholes, so that can't be
the reason.
Proud to be a Liberal.
Justan Olphart
2015-03-27 02:11:26 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
[...]
Sorry poopface. You're wrong, as usual.

John H.
2015-03-27 11:35:59 UTC
Post by Justan Olphart
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Califbill
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
[...]
My wife calls her little cavapoo 'Poopsie'. Now guess what I'll be thinking of every
time I hear that. Oh crap.
Califbill
Maybe you should flock with them.
Someone
That's reality or is that how you see it?
John H.
2015-03-26 22:01:03 UTC
Post by Califbill
Post by John H.
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===
Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
Yeah, you're probably right. Personal responsibility doesn't seem high on liberals'
priority list.
I do not think it is such a liberal or conservative item. The head of
Goldman Sackus is most likely not a liberal, but has no personal
responsibility. And how about those like Gregg and Myself. Fiscal
conservative, social liberal?
'Let the government take care of me' smacks of a lack of personal responsibility.
Yes, there are exceptions everywhere.
Keyser Söze
2015-03-26 22:16:02 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Califbill
Post by John H.
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===
Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
Yeah, you're probably right. Personal responsibility doesn't seem high on liberals'
priority list.
I do not think it is such a liberal or conservative item. The head of
Goldman Sackus is most likely not a liberal, but has no personal
responsibility. And how about those like Gregg and Myself. Fiscal
conservative, social liberal?
'Let the government take care of me' smacks of a lack of personal responsibility.
Yes, there are exceptions everywhere.
But, Colonel, the government *is* taking care of you, what with your
pension and health care.
Proud to be a Liberal.
Justan Olphart
2015-03-26 23:29:53 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===
Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
Yeah, you're probably right. Personal responsibility doesn't seem high on liberals'
priority list.
I do not think it is such a liberal or conservative item. The head of
Goldman Sackus is most likely not a liberal, but has no personal
responsibility. And how about those like Gregg and Myself. Fiscal
conservative, social liberal?
'Let the government take care of me' smacks of a lack of personal responsibility.
Yes, there are exceptions everywhere.
But, Colonel, the government *is* taking care of you, what with your
pension and health care.
Can't tell the difference between an entitlement and an earned benefit?
I didn't know you were that ignorant.

True North
I agree with this post.
Califbill
So the government of Canada is taking care of you?
Someone
Sure, because you lack original thoughts.
Keyser Söze
2015-03-27 01:01:29 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Califbill
Post by John H.
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===
Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
Yeah, you're probably right. Personal responsibility doesn't seem high on liberals'
priority list.
I do not think it is such a liberal or conservative item. The head of
Goldman Sackus is most likely not a liberal, but has no personal
responsibility. And how about those like Gregg and Myself. Fiscal
conservative, social liberal?
'Let the government take care of me' smacks of a lack of personal responsibility.
Yes, there are exceptions everywhere.
But, Colonel, the government *is* taking care of you, what with your
pension and health care.
Actually earned deferred compensation. Unlike a hack writer who gets
health insurance subsidized by a union he never really laid bricks for.
Uh, Bilious, my union is involved with welding, not with brick or any
other kind of masonry. Try filing that away in wherever you store your
short-term memory.

As for Colonel Klink, his pension and healthcare are courtesy of the
government of the United States.
Proud to be a Liberal.
Wayne.B

Did the Brick Layers Local throw you out?
Justan Olphart
2015-03-27 12:27:04 UTC
Post by Wayne.B
Post by Keyser Söze
Uh, Bilious, my union is involved with welding, not with brick or any
other kind of masonry. Try filing that away in wherever you store your
short-term memory.
===
Did the Brick Layers Local throw you out?
Last time he worked as an apprentice welder was back in the sixties
during summer vacation. Krause is a master at working the system. I'll
bet he collects welfare and food stamps too.

Wayne.B
2015-03-27 13:06:37 UTC
Post by Justan Olphart
Post by Wayne.B
Post by Keyser Söze
Uh, Bilious, my union is involved with welding, not with brick or any
other kind of masonry. Try filing that away in wherever you store your
short-term memory.
===
Did the Brick Layers Local throw you out?
Last time he worked as an apprentice welder was back in the sixties
during summer vacation. Krause is a master at working the system. I'll
bet he collects welfare and food stamps too.
===

He'll be collecting bugs and worms soon, a perfect fit with his eco
system.
Califbill
2015-03-27 03:49:21 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Califbill
Post by John H.
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
[...]
Welding, bricks. You were neither s certified welder for a career or a
brick layer for a cure. Milking the system is what you are doing.
Someone
How much have you paid into that, deadbeat?
John H.
2015-03-27 11:31:46 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Califbill
Post by John H.
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===
Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
Yeah, you're probably right. Personal responsibility doesn't seem high on liberals'
priority list.
I do not think it is such a liberal or conservative item. The head of
Goldman Sackus is most likely not a liberal, but has no personal
responsibility. And how about those like Gregg and Myself. Fiscal
conservative, social liberal?
'Let the government take care of me' smacks of a lack of personal responsibility.
Yes, there are exceptions everywhere.
But, Colonel, the government *is* taking care of you, what with your
pension and health care.
Yup, just like the union is taking care of you. There's a bit of a difference between
earned benefits and sit-on-your-ass benefits. Perhaps you've not realized that yet.
Someone
2015-03-28 01:38:02 UTC
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===
Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
Yeah, you're probably right. Personal responsibility doesn't seem high on liberals'
priority list.
I do not think it is such a liberal or conservative item. The head of
Goldman Sackus is most likely not a liberal, but has no personal
responsibility. And how about those like Gregg and Myself. Fiscal
conservative, social liberal?
'Let the government take care of me' smacks of a lack of personal responsibility.
Yes, there are exceptions everywhere.
But, Colonel, the government *is* taking care of you, what with your
pension and health care.
The government (tax payers) are taking care of illegal aliens and,
worse, illegal alien scumbags in prison. My money is on John who joined
our military and paid taxes his whole life. Piss off, deadbeat.
Keyser Söze
2015-03-27 01:12:37 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Califbill
Post by John H.
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===
Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
Yeah, you're probably right. Personal responsibility doesn't seem high on liberals'
priority list.
I do not think it is such a liberal or conservative item. The head of
Goldman Sackus is most likely not a liberal, but has no personal
responsibility. And how about those like Gregg and Myself. Fiscal
conservative, social liberal?
'Let the government take care of me' smacks of a lack of personal responsibility.
Yes, there are exceptions everywhere.
The government, federal and local, took care of you your entire working
career.
Proud to be a Liberal.
John H.
2015-03-27 11:37:31 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by Califbill
Post by John H.
Post by Wayne.B
Post by John H.
Y'all are the one said your sidewalks were done 8 days after the last storm.
===
Frankly John, and no offense intended, I don't think too many of us
give a darn.
Yeah, you're probably right. Personal responsibility doesn't seem high on liberals'
priority list.
I do not think it is such a liberal or conservative item. The head of
Goldman Sackus is most likely not a liberal, but has no personal
responsibility. And how about those like Gregg and Myself. Fiscal
conservative, social liberal?
'Let the government take care of me' smacks of a lack of personal responsibility.
Yes, there are exceptions everywhere.
The government, federal and local, took care of you your entire working
career.
The government paid me for the work I did, just as the unions paid you. The
difference is that I did something useful.
s***@gmail.com
2015-03-31 03:16:11 UTC
Post by True North
Man...y'all are about as dense as they come!
I told you that the neighbour two doors down ran his snow blower down my sidewalk and cut a path wide enough for even an old cripple like you to pass. Y'all have to actually read and comprehend my posts.
At least he didn't pay $124 bucks for a fucking slider worth $30, like YOU, DUMBASS

You're the dense one, dicklicker.
True North
2015-03-26 14:19:08 UTC
The JohnnyMop flushes his head this morning....

" You can't shovel your own sidewalks? "

Yes JohnnyMop, we sure can and do a better job but we're forced to pay the city to do it.
Y'all sure are a stupid head.....we've gone through this already.
Keyser Söze
2015-03-26 14:26:24 UTC
Post by True North
The JohnnyMop flushes his head this morning....
" You can't shovel your own sidewalks? "
Yes JohnnyMop, we sure can and do a better job but we're forced to pay the city to do it.
Y'all sure are a stupid head.....we've gone through this already.
Colonel Klink has short term memory loss as part of his incoming dementia.
Sent from my iPhone 6+
True North
2015-03-26 14:40:08 UTC
Keyser Söze
"Colonel Klink has short term memory loss as part of his incoming dementia."

I agree with this post!
Tim
2015-03-26 14:44:03 UTC
Greg waiting for the rain to back off so o can at least get my small boat out and gat it ready. The big boat will come along as well. Still have a lot of work to do to it.
Someone
2015-03-27 00:13:56 UTC
Keyser Söze
Of course you do.
John H.
2015-03-27 11:34:36 UTC
Post by Someone
Post by True North
Keyser Söze
"Colonel Klink has short term memory loss as part of his incoming dementia."
I agree with this post!
Of course you do.
He'd better. Have you ever seen Don disagree with anything Harry says? That would be
a first.
Wayne.B

It would be a worthwhile step in his personal development however.
Someone
2015-03-28 01:44:55 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by Someone
Post by True North
Keyser Söze
"Colonel Klink has short term memory loss as part of his incoming dementia."
I agree with this post!
Of course you do.
He'd better. Have you ever seen Don disagree with anything Harry says? That would be
a first.
Never, but Harry whips his puppy Donnie on occasion and he takes it like
the dog that he is.
Justan Olphart
2015-03-26 15:03:44 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by True North
The JohnnyMop flushes his head this morning....
" You can't shovel your own sidewalks?"
Yes JohnnyMop, we sure can and do a better job but we're forced to pay the city to do it.
Y'all sure are a stupid head.....we've gone through this already.
Colonel Klink has short term memory loss as part of his incoming dementia.
Help me out with this turd breath. Is Donny saying that he can't pitch
in and help with snow removal because the city won't allow it? Or is he
saying that he won't pitch in because it's the city's responsibility?
Please tell the pansy to stop bothering us with his minor complaints
about his socialist government.

John H.
2015-03-26 16:02:30 UTC
Post by Justan Olphart
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by True North
The JohnnyMop flushes his head this morning....
" You can't shovel your own sidewalks?"
Yes JohnnyMop, we sure can and do a better job but we're forced to pay the city to do it.
Y'all sure are a stupid head.....we've gone through this already.
Colonel Klink has short term memory loss as part of his incoming dementia.
Help me out with this turd breath. Is Donny saying that he can't pitch
in and help with snow removal because the city won't allow it? Or is he
saying that he won't pitch in because it's the city's responsibility?
Please tell the pansy to stop bothering us with his minor complaints
about his socialist government.
I believe it's the latter. Make the kids and adults walk in the streets 'cause the
city is *supposed* to clear the sidewalks.

Sounds like the government does everything, until the government doesn't do it, and
then it doesn't 't get done.

Gotta love liberals.
s***@gmail.com
2015-03-31 03:12:25 UTC
No, he's too fucking broken-down and crippled. Just like his corroding shit Boat.
John H.
2015-03-26 15:59:47 UTC
Post by True North
The JohnnyMop flushes his head this morning....
" You can't shovel your own sidewalks? "
Yes JohnnyMop, we sure can and do a better job but we're forced to pay the city to do it.
Y'all sure are a stupid head.....we've gone through this already.
I know how that goes. I'm forced to pay the county for leaf pickup. We can just rake
them out to the road. But, as we're about the last folks in the county to get our
leaves picked up, we usually just bag them for the first 4-6 weeks before the county
gets here.

But, if we don't do it ourselves, the kids and adults don't have to walk in the
streets. Common courtesy dictates you shovel the snow off your walk.

"Oh, we pay the government to take care of us, if they don't do it, we shouldn't be
expected to take care of ourselves." That's what you sound like.
Keyser Söze
2015-03-26 16:12:59 UTC
Post by John H.
Post by True North
The JohnnyMop flushes his head this morning....
" You can't shovel your own sidewalks? "
Yes JohnnyMop, we sure can and do a better job but we're forced to pay the city to do it.
Y'all sure are a stupid head.....we've gone through this already.
I know how that goes. I'm forced to pay the county for leaf pickup. We can just rake
them out to the road. But, as we're about the last folks in the county to get our
leaves picked up, we usually just bag them for the first 4-6 weeks before the county
gets here.
But, if we don't do it ourselves, the kids and adults don't have to walk in the
streets. Common courtesy dictates you shovel the snow off your walk.
"Oh, we pay the government to take care of us, if they don't do it, we shouldn't be
expected to take care of ourselves." That's what you sound like.
You're just trying to tweak Don.
Sent from my iPhone 6+
Justan Olphart
2015-03-26 16:21:58 UTC
Post by Keyser Söze
Post by John H.
Post by True North
The JohnnyMop flushes his head this morning....
" You can't shovel your own sidewalks?"
Yes JohnnyMop, we sure can and do a better job but we're forced to pay the city to do it.
Y'all sure are a stupid head.....we've gone through this already.
I know how that goes. I'm forced to pay the county for leaf pickup. We can just rake
them out to the road. But, as we're about the last folks in the county to get our
leaves picked up, we usually just bag them for the first 4-6 weeks before the county
gets here.
But, if we don't do it ourselves, the kids and adults don't have to walk in the
streets. Common courtesy dictates you shovel the snow off your walk.
"Oh, we pay the government to take care of us, if they don't do it, we shouldn't be
expected to take care of ourselves." That's what you sound like.
You're just trying to tweak Don.
Nah. I think it's Don's attitude he's disgusted with. Yours too for that
matter. I tend to agree with him.

Califbill
2015-03-26 17:45:43 UTC
Post by True North
The JohnnyMop flushes his head this morning....
" You can't shovel your own sidewalks? "
Yes JohnnyMop, we sure can and do a better job but we're forced to pay the city to do it.
Y'all sure are a stupid head.....we've gone through this already.
You are forced to pay the city, because a lot of you do not shovel their
sidewalks.
s***@gmail.com
Notice how dicklicker keeps mentioning " mops ". It was his lifes work....LMAO.
s***@gmail.com
2015-03-31 03:09:55 UTC
He's too fucking stupid.
Justan Olphart
2015-03-26 14:52:24 UTC
Post by True North
Boating is still a far away dream for us.
On the bright side, the city finally showed up last night with a small snow blower tractor and did our sidewalks 8 days after the last big storm. The next door neighbour had his truck blocking the sidewalk so his frontage and a small portion of the guy next to him didn't get done...so people still have to venture out onto the street to continue on their way.
Sounds like your city is giving you the shaft. Your municipal services
seem to be as slow as your free healthcare.
Would a fire truck or ambulance be able to maneuver in your neighborhood?